Chapter 13

Chapter Dedicated to ElizabethOlsen9, thanks for voting and becoming my fan!

Cole POV

What in shits is this? One moment Brent is sweet, and the other he is hanging with an imaginary friend...I can so happen to see. Why is he on the roof anyways, I hope he falls and breaks his fangs because I feel like laughing. I turned to Chris, his gaze was still watching the assclown on the roof.

"Hey, hello, earth to aliens come in wannabe." I snapped my fingers a few times to gain Chris' attention.

After my fist was close to his face he snapped out of whatever he was in. Shit, I wanted to punch him too. I shrugged, oh well maybe next time when he's a sleep.

Chris narrowed his eyes at me, "Were you going to punch me?"

I rolled my eyes, why does he want to be Captain freakin Obvious. "No, I was going to save you from a damn fly with my knuckles."

"Yeah, okay jerk face what do ya want?"

I extended my hand out and he stared down at it like I had flames shooting outta my hand. Shit if that was true I would flame his ass. "Give me your phone assclown."

"What happened to yours?"

Does he really want to ask? Honestly there's a freakin weirdo on the roof and he's asking me what happened to my phone. Besides how can I tell him I lost it during my great escape...I was running away from the bumper car incident. ..oh shit was that the evidences the damn teachers found? Those blue assed shit heads took my phone! They didn't give it back, boooo.

"Cole, you got something on your face." Chris said in his failed serious tone.

"Yeah, apparently I need to punch you in the face." This damn idiot said 'got' instead of 'have' shhhhiiit since when am I an English cop. I shook my head, hell this sucks. I'm crazy talking in my mind and doing gestures like he can hear me. Unless Kim was here, she can read minds, that hyena witched devil.

"Holy shit!" Chris exclaimed.

"You found about that stain on your bed?" I asked, yeah that weird stain I don't know what the hell that was. Looked like Chris has been getting candy latelyyy or he just wet his jeans while sleeping.

Chris glared at me before narrowing his eyes. "What stain?"

Pfff, like he don't know.

I turned around pretending I didn't hear him, holy shit was right. Brent's imaginary friend is forming a dark mist around them. Brent's eyes were glowing bright yellow, his stare was full of hunger. Shit, why stare at me for? The air suddenly felt cold, well yeah it is November it's supposed to be chilly, but not penguin arctic cold.

I turned towards Chris with wide eyes. "I need to call someone, this is important." I said and Chris quickly did a funny show of struggling to find his phone. Finally, his strange dance ended when he pulled out his phone out of his jean pockets.

Without saying a word I dialed the number that is really important. Putting the phone to my ears I turned back to the circus on the roof. "Hello?" I heard a voice come from the other line.

My eyes didn't stray away from Brent, shit he was being covered by the black mist. The thick clouds acted like a curtain, slowly covering my mate. I felt anxious, shit I really needed my caller to come.