Chapter 5

This chapter is unedited! any mistakes plz tell me!

I would have done Brent's point of view but...he isn't in right now. Lol so Cole you're up!

Cole POV

-At school, in the main office-

Growls came from the end of the phone. When William mentioned Brent he sounded scared. I slammed the phone to the receiver and turned around with a millions thoughts going through my head. William is in trouble but I don’t know what the hell is going on.

“Cole what's wrong?” Sammy asked as I jumped up to my feet and quickly headed towards the exit.

“No time Sammy, Just come.” I replied. Brent must be dangerous. Like this morning when I woke up the room was dark. Brent's body was covered in a black cloud; I swear I saw figures flying above him. It didn’t feel right to be in the same room. He was muttering something I didn't understand. I freaked out and I rushed out of the room this morning without looking back.

The lady in the front office looked up with frog like eyes. “Wait a minute, Sims boys, where do you think you're going?” Ms. Cheesy Face said from behind the paper piled desk. Her voice was low but it sounded annoying like a duck’s ass when it’s shitting. I don't know her real name, since I don't care about her. All I know, every time I see her she's always stuffing her face with cheese. Right now she's munching on string cheese.

“None your damn business.” I replied without looking back.

“If you both head out that door, you just proven that both of you are guilty.” She said laughing to herself.

I turned around to face her. She pulled back her curly black hair out of her round face. Her dark brown eyes were huge under her thick glasses.

“The only thing I see funny is your face. Haven't you heard of Proactive? You need it; Looks like baboon shit was smeared all over your face.” I snapped, turning sharp towards Sammy who just stood there choking on a laugh. I grabbed him by the wrist and rushed out of the main office with Cheesy Face shouting angrily and threatening to suspense me. “I don't give a shit lady!”

To my advantage, the school halls were empty. Sammy silently allowed me to continue dragging him. Once out of the school I turned to the woods and Sammy finally forced me to stop.

“What is going on?” He asked as I ripped my crappy red polo shirt. Kimmie is going to be angry about always buying new school uniforms. But, hey she should have been prepared knowing werewolves rip their clothes often to look sexy.

“William’s in trouble, the stray is dangerous.” I explained briefly as I took off running in full speed and letting change come to me. I felt light surround me, touching my skin, and helping me transform into my wolf. I jumped into the air and twisted 180 degrees before landing on all four paws.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Sammy's gray wolf land only 2 feet away from me. He was a huge ass gray wolf, quite larger than a grizzly bear; his golden eyes met mine and gave a small nod before dashing through the trees. He cared about William, since he is like a father figure to him. Sammy was found at age 7 near the side of the road. William decided to adopt him, because being a werewolf alone is something a wolf shouldn't bare. I was 9 when, William brought him into the family. So, Sammy worries about William.