Chapter 12

Chapter dedicated emilylove0190, because she's another awesome person i found on wattpad! also her story - Once Loved, Now Broken - is an amazing werewolf  story *-* can't wait til the next upload!! ***

Cole pov

Crap, crap, crap I spotted a damn fat ass sheep jump over a fence. Now this sheep slapped me in the freakin face, that shit head woke me up. Wait that was just a dream, if only it was real I would have roasted it for lunch...yeah I'm hungry. I would have asked Brent to cook me something, weird I know but who knew he cooks. When I jumped outta bed, my giant ass mate left me this morning with a note reading,

Kim said to cut the grass
If you don't, she's gunna kick your ass
I went with Chris
While you slept I gave you a kiss
That's for sleeping til noon
Be back soon
<3 Brent

Why the hell did he rhyme? It's a damn note not a poem and why the hell did he stick it on my forehead? And he wrote in cursive, what do I look like, a freakin doctor? Who writes in cursive in the shitty morning? Too many questions, Damn it I don't know shit about relationships. Jeez forgot about that, Kim is going to beat my ass if I don't cut the lawn. I've been postponing for 2 months now. Yeah yeah I'm lazy. I still don't get why I have to cut it, there's too many rats asses living in this house and I get chosen to cut the grass. That's a load of dung beetles.

Throwing the sticky note on the floor, I battled through loads of crap, so I can make my out of the guest room. No one dared to bother with the cleaning, not even me. Now this stupid house has two rooms that are destroyed. Mine and the guest room. Brent still sleeps in the living room and I didn’t want to sleep with the perv.

That's how I came to sleep with piles of clothes and equipment. I hope Kale is buying a new window... Where is everyone anyways? Seems like I'm always left behind these days. I blame the ogre that decided to crash here. The damn pot head is stealing my pack.

I put on a gray shirt that I found hanging on the door knob. Maybe I need to start dressing better since I have a mate...nah wearing my green spotted panama bottoms I walked down the stairs. Downstairs was deserted, as I thought no one is home. This is the part where I would throw this awesome pool party and invite babes...but I don't have a pool and my mate would turn into a rocking chair if he thinks I don't like him.

I sighed, damn mates are complicated. Grabbing plain white shoes that I found by the door I put them on as I headed to the backyard. Yup I chose white to destroy the craps out of whoever Jordan mikes shoes it was for. Hell I don't even know the right name.

I dragged myself purposely in the long grass to get all the green stain on the white shoes. I laughed to myself as I got out the lawnmower from the storage room. I grabbed the faded black handle and yanked it out of junk. The shitty thing is rusty, old and a bleached red color. It tells how much we use it. The damn handle thingy was falling off too. Rolling the piece of shrimp to the front, rain clouds started forming.

Oh great, that fart jerk didn't buy my new window and now my room is gonna get wet again. Mother Nature please hold up a bit or I'm gonna continue taking a leak on your precious trees. In the distance thunder roared, I pulled the motor of this rusty shrimp bag at the same time. Was that thunder roaring a reply from Mother Nature, shit I feel special.

The grass wasn't even cutting, what the hell, I mind as well get scissors. A huge ass scissors to cut this meadow. I don't even know why I have to cut the lawn, it's perfect the way it is now.