²⁶𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

I slam Y/n down on the bed and continue kissing her. We just got back from the grocery store and we are in a hot make out session. That was until Y/n pulled away.

"I have a question." I wanted to roll my eyes and continue kissing her, but I didn't. I needed to listen to her. Just in case the shot didn't work. "Wassup?" I ask popping the 'p'.

"What were you, Victoria and Courtney talking about at breakfast?" Y/n asked me, voice hitching a little. I bite my lip, "let's forget about that for now, I say and try to continue our session but she stopped me, "no. Ariana, I want to know!" Y/n whined.

I sigh, and pinch the bridge of my nose. "It was just some business." I say, desperately needing her touch. "It was more than that. It has something to do with me, what were you talking about this morning?"

"It was nothing!" I yell and stand to my feet. "Nothing my ass! What the hell were you guys talking about and why did it have to do with me?!" She asked again. "It's none of your business!" Y/n frowned and pushed me out the way and walked out the room.

"Y/n what're you doing?!" I yell at her as she ran down the stairs. "Y/n Y/m/n Pelletier!" I call out. "I'm going for a fucking walk! I'm going to get some fresh air!" Y/n yelled angrily. I try to run after her before she could open the door but successfully,

Fail.
Shit.

*~Y/n Pelletier~*

They thought I forgot all about what happened. They thought I forgot about killing Camila, and them killing my tante and mom who apparently wasn't my mom.

I didn't.

They think I can just forget and forgive. I stop walking when I notice that I'm slightly out of breath. I sit on a log and look around with my eyes.

Calgary was a very beautiful place. I loved the snow and how much it looked like a winter wonderland; we never had this in Florida.

I breathe in and take in the air. Who would've know that Calgary was going to have such nice air?

As I was looking around, a bunny came up to me and sat down on the log beside me. It reminded me of my favorite tale when I was a child; Alice In Wonderland. The bunny rabbit looked like the white rabbit in Alice In Wonderland.

I wonder what she would be like in my situation...

Is life really going to get better with Ariana in it? Or am I just setting myself up for failure like I've done so many times before?