²⁰𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

"I don't fucking know, Court! But I'm pretty sure Y/n is not her niece. I'm pretty sure that she's her daughter." I yell through the phone. I hear Courtney let out a exasperated sigh.

"I'm coming over in a few minutes, calm your tits before they catch on fire." I angrily hang up the phone and pace around Y/n and I's apartment.

Y/n is supposedly with her 'mom' to go pick out wedding dresses. Expensive wedding dresses. Paxton offered to go tuxedo shopping with me, but I declined and said I am also going to go in a dress.

I knew if I went with a tux then I'll have to go shopping with Paxton and knowing Paxton, he'll probably rape me in the fitting room. I hate him so much.

Then while they were out, I decided to read more of Y/n's diary, which gave me a bunch of more reasons to support the fact that Y/n is Elodie's daughter.

On top of all of that, on Monday we have to announce to the whole school that we're getting married on the first of June which is the start of the last week of school, and if you get a wedding invitation made by Y/n and I then you are invited to the before and after party and the wedding.

One from Y/n's 'mother' means you're invited to the before party. One made by Elodie means you are invited to the wedding, and one made by Joan, you are invited to the after party. Of course my mother had to be apart of this fun activity.

It's all difficult really.

* * *

"You said in a few minutes. It took you an hour to get here, and now I'm stressing out." I groan at Courtney. "Well now I'm here. What makes you think Y/n's aunt is her mom?" Courtney asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that she stayed with her since she was a baby? Or the fact that Elodie tells Y/n things that a mother would tell her child?"Courtney rolled her eyes.

"Ariana, you can stay with your aunt for as long as you want, and aunts can tell their nieces or nephews what a mother would tell her child." I shook my head and stomped my right foot on the ground.

"No Courtney! No! That's not it!" I was now getting frustrated. "A aunt wouldn't tell their niece the exact century, decade, year, month, week, day, hour, minute, and second they were born! A aunt wouldn't tell their niece the surgery they had to get when they were a child!" I said while pacing around my room.

"Ariana, calm down!" Courtney said as I slid down the door. She sat down beside me, hugging me tightly. She looked me straight in the eye and frowned.

"When's the last time you had sleep?" She asked worriedly. "Last month, it was on a Monday night, Courtney I'm so tired..." I groaned and rested my head on her shoulder. "Okay, okay.., g-get up. We need to get you to bed before you die of exhaustion." She said and helped me up to my bed.

"No!" I get up as soon as I hit the bed mattress. "We can't! I can't! I need to find out who Y/n's real mom is before it's too late.." I say with a large yawn. "What do you mean?" Courtney asked, her eyebrows arched in confusion as to why I can't go to sleep until I find out who the fuck Y/n's real mom is.

"Because, I don't want anything to go down at the wedding. I know I hate the date, but I know Y/n doesn't, and I know she wants this to be the happiest day of her life. To put it into words, I've been stalking Céleste."

"What?!" Courtney yells. "I know! It's fucking insane, but they have a plan." I frown and sat down on the corner of the bed, Courtney beside me. "What's their plan?"

"Well I'm fucking getting to that!" I yell. Courtney flinches and I let out a sigh while shaking my head; "I'm sorry —it's just-" "you're tired. I know. Let's get this over with so you can go to bed." I take a deep breath in, then slowly let it out and nodded.

"It's horrible. At the after party, they are planning to announce that Y/n actually belongs to Elodie and Tilio, Rémy and Léo belong to Céleste. Then Y/n is going back to Elodie in France and she's going to have an actual wedding with someone other than me.
That's the whole fucking reason why they're having the fucking wedding in fucking France, Court! They're trying to take Y/n from me! They're trying to steal her wife away from her life!"

"Ariana, calm down," I stand up from the bed. "No! This is no calming matter, Courtney! This is Y/n's life!" I stomped my foot on the ground, causing the second floor of the large apartment to shake.

"Ana! I'm home!" I hear Y/n yell from downstairs. "I'm upstairs! I'll be down in a minute!" I yell back, trying to stay calm. "I have a dinner to eat with my soon-to-be wife that I'm going to keep here in Florida." I say, looking in the mirror and fixing my hair.

"Okay...I'll go. But please get some sleep. And don't let Céleste, nor Elodie brainwash her with staying at France. Y/n loves her Tante and 'mom' and one small word about staying in France could make her stay. I love you, Ariana." Courtney hugged me tight then pulled away and looked into my eyes, "I don't want your feelings to be hurt." I smile and look in her eyes.

"T-thanks Court."

"No problem."

Silence.

"I should go.." I nod, "y-yeah." I stuttered out. "And if sleeping doesn't work, then you can always come to Victoria's party that she's throwing on Saturday night." I take a deep breath in and nod.

I rub my thighs and grab my phone, following Courtney down the stairs and going to into the kitchen to wrap my hands around Y/n's waist.

"You're mine, and no one is going to take you away from me."

"Okay then, ms. Holding me captive." She giggled. I can't let her stay in France.

That's why we're not going.