⁰⁷𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬

"We're going to that fucking party. Wear something nice." I kept my promise—I'm not letting her go to that party. And if Y/n is going to that party—then I'm going to that party to keep a keen eye on her.

She's very clumsy at things like parties. Wether it's too much alcohol, or she's having sex with a stranger...she's just plain old clumsy.

I hear Courtney sigh from a distance. "Ariana—she's not even your girlfriend. Why are you so protective?" Courtney asked. I dropped the black dress I was holding and turned around to face Courtney.

"She is my girlfriend, Chipolone. Say she's not my girlfriend one more time and I fucking swear your head will be put on a pole just like Blackbeard." Courtney rolled her eyes and shrugged as she took out her phone. "You don't scare me Ariana. I've known you for too long."

I go back to my closet and pick up the black dress that I had in my hand before Courtney distracted me. "Perfect." I muttered under my breath. "Hurry up and get changed. The party starts in an hour and we still have to take shots." I say to Courtney, Victoria, Matt and Elizabeth.

They all groan and get up. I should've put a tracker or something on Y/n. That way I know where she is. Doesn't every couple do that? Track where their lover is? If I was every couple in the world—I would most definitely do that.

You never know if they could be cheating or not. And I guess that's how I feel about Y/n. I don't know if she's cheating or not and it gets to my brain sometimes. Even when we barely knew each other—I couldn't help but feel like she was mine.

* * *

As soon as we were at the party, I was already on the search for Y/n. Not many people were here—luckily. But that doesn't explain much, knowing Camila and Shawn are probably the least of the popular's in our school.

"Ariana?" I hear someone question. I really didn't want to talk to anyone—I was just here to find Y/n and get out—but something told me to turn around and look. After all, I didn't want to be rude.

"Troye?! I haven't seen you in so long!" I practically squeal as I hug Troye tightly. Troye and I have some great history together. When we were little, it was me, him, and Courtney along with some other friends hanging out.

"You look lost. Who're you looking for?" He asked. "My girlfriend...Y/n." I slowly bring my attention back to what I was aiming for. "You finally decided to come out the closet, huh?" I chuckle nervously. "Not everyone knows...but yeah." 

"Contact me. I have to go find my date." I smile and say a quick 'later' to Troye and continue looking for Y/n.

>>><<<

"Oh my gosh—Y/n!" I yell, trying to get Y/n off the counter. "Mmm?...Ariana! I'm f-fine see," Y/n started dancing around the counter, humming to the song that was playing in the background. "No, no. Get the fuck down from there, Y/n." I grab her legs and slowly bring her down to the floor. She's lighter than I thought she was.

I bring her to the car and buckle her up tightly, but not too tight. I figured this was the best time to get Camila's secret out of her. When you're drunk—your most likely to tell secrets.

"What did Camila whisper to you?" I ask, my voice soft. Y/n chuckles and shakes her head. "It's a secret, babe. I'm not telling you shit." I bite my lip in slight anger. "Y/n. I'm not going to ask you again. What did she say?" I say angrily, and slam my hands against the steering wheel, making Y/n jump.

"She just wanted to get me in bed. Her plan was to get me to come to the party without telling you and drug me until I was too intoxicated to notice I was going to be dragged to a fucking bed and be raped." I arch my eyebrows.

"She told you all of that?" I questioned. Y/n nodded. "Can you just take me home?" I nod and start the engine and start driving towards the Pelletier house.

>>><<<

"I'm about to go—I'm just going to have a quick word with Iris." I said as Y/n stumbled into her house.

—>Third Person<—

"I don't trust her alone anymore." Ariana said to the taller girl. Iris looked around before handing Ariana a small hand gun. "Don't bring it onto school grounds—and only shoot if it's necessary, okay?" Iris said.

Ariana nodded turning the gun around and inspecting it. She smiled at the thought of having control with the gun. "You do know how to handle one—right?" Iris asked and Ariana looked up at her, putting the gun in her back pocket.

"Iris—I was born knowing how to handle a gun. Any type of gun."