³⁰𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Ariana came back into the house, trying to be as quiet as she could because she didn't want to wake anybody up.

What she did was awfully bad and gruesome and she couldn't tell or show anyone, not even her closest friends.

Ariana went to the kitchen and got out some Malibu. She didn't even bother putting it in the glass; she gulped it down from the bottle. She enjoyed the burning sensation it gave her. It was like a punishment for what she just did.

Ariana out the Malibu down and shook her head as she tried to recap everything that just happened. Why did she do it? There wasn't much of a reason why she should've done it, but she did it anyway. It's like an addiction for her; seeing people regret what they did, watching the day sorry over and over again until they're a sobbing mess...

It was most definitely an addiction.

But it was not only an addiction on killing, but also an addiction with her girlfriend that made her do all of this stuff. If Ariana had never met Y/n, maybe she wouldn't have to worry about trying to hide herself.

If she hadn't met Y/n... would she be a normal person?

Ariana was starting to get dark as she thought about the hell she's been through all her life and the cause of it.

Y/n.

Y/n made all of this happen to her. Y/n made her crazy for love. Y/n made her do all of the bad things she's done in her life;

But was it Y/n who did that? Or was it her choice?

By now Ariana was all over the place. She couldn't think right. She couldn't tell if it was her fault or Y/n's fault that she turned out so sick?

With all these thoughts, Ariana decided to call someone. Someone she said she would never call again.

Georgia.

* * *

Ariana knocked on the door and the door opened revealing Georgia in a robe. Georgia nervously laughed, "sorry, I thought you were someone else. What's up, Ariana? Why are you here so late?"

Ariana didn't say anything, she just walked inside the house without being said that she was allowed to. Georgia didn't say anything. She looked out the doorway to make sure no one else was around before closing the door and turning around to see Ariana looking at pictures.

"You have a kid?" Ariana asked. Georgia shrugged as she thought about her son. "My husband got full custody of him after I became a smoker, but then I stopped and went to school to become a therapist to help people like you." Ariana looked at Georgia with a small smile and continued her little tour around Georgia's house.

"Who did you think I was?" Ariana asked without turning to look at Georgia. "Doesn't matter." Ariana shrugged and looked at another picture. "You can paint?" Ariana asked as she looked at the painting of someone playing the piano.

Georgia went up to Ariana and looked at the painting with her, "no... that's me in the picture. I know how to play piano. I was one of the best pianist in my elementary school and a famous painter came and painted me whilst I was playing the piano."

"Wow, that must be great. When I was in a school for troubled kids, one of my awards was singing in front of the whole school as if it was a concert. So I wrote a song and sung it in front of 49 kids. It was a dream come true."

Georgia smiled and put her hand on Ariana's shoulder as they gazed at the painting.

"Wanna have sex?" Ariana asked out of the blue. Georgia's eyes widen, "Ariana- you have a wife-"

"-and I'm incredibly drunk and I have blue balls, or blue pussy, I don't know. I just need someone to make me cum."

Georgia didn't say anything. She grabbed Ariana's hand and dragged her to her room, closing and locking the door behind her.