¹⁶𝐄𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞, 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫

France was great.
I got to meet Y/n's cousins who would constantly get abused by Y/n's aunt; Elodie thought we weren't looking when she would hit them.
I saw that Y/n didn't talk much around her aunt, and it's quite obvious that her aunt likes me enough to marry her niece.

That is if  Y/n is her niece.

The night before we left I saw Elodie pull out a box of something. When she left her room, I went to go check the box to see a bunch of pictures of Y/n as a baby; I also saw her ultrasound pictures and a baby book filled with a bunch of things a parent would usually collect in their child's baby years.

But then I found one picture that shocked me. It was Y/n at the age of thirteen; said it on the back of the picture. She was dressed in a white gown—similar to a wedding dress. But that isn't what shocked me the most, it was her age. Elodie told me she raised her to the age of ten, but it was obvious that she was in Elodie's house, and she was thirteen.

So far Elodie is a liar.

"Ana—can you please turn the lamp off? It's hurting my eyes." Y/n complained. "But your eyes are closed, silly girl." I chuckle rubbing my thumb along her edges. "Even with my eyes closed I can see the blinding light. Please?" She mumbled. I smile and turn the lamp off and put the picture of her as a baby in my bedside table's drawer.

* * *

"Ariana!" Ms William yelled, waking me up from my mini nap. "Dammit, I thought I would wake up from the bell." I said, making my classmates laugh.

"Not funny, Grande. I am tired of you disrespecting me." Ms. William said, a mean look on her face. I roll my eyes and stand up with my arms crossed over my chest. "And I am tired of you waking me up during my naps." I say, pointing my finger at her.

"That is enough!" Ms. William yelled. "Enough of what, Ms. Bitchiam?" The class 'oohed'. "You're awfully hesitant." I say with a smirk, knowing how badass I'm being. "Miss Grande, please excuse yourself from my class." Ms. William said, pointing towards the door.

"But—I wanna learn." I fake pout. "OUT." She yelled, making the class flinch due to her loud and obnoxious voice. I shrug and gather my things. "It was nice knowing you, Ms. William. Enjoy the rest of your day." I say before walking past her, but then I paused.

"Oh, and-" I opened my water bottle and poured it on the already pissed teacher. The class gasped in shock, I heard whispers all around the room.

"Did she really just do that?"
"Damn—what a baddie."
"She really doesn't care—does she?"

I smirk at the attention I'm getting. "I hope that rained on your parade." I whisper and leave the classroom, laughing."

* * *

"And then I poured water on her." I explained to Courtney, Victoria and Matt. Apparently Liz was sick, but it's hard to believe that she's actually sick knowing how great of a liar she is.

"Damn, Ari. You are so going to get suspended. Or worse." Victoria said, eating some of her salad. "Eh. It's not like I care. I hate this hell hole anyway." I admitted. "Damn, Ariana. You're acting so—different." Courtney said, arching her eyebrows slightly.

"What do you mean? I always act like this." I say, slightly annoyed by her sentence. "No, Ariana, you don't always act like this. You're being slightly—I don't know—bitchier." Victoria said, basically agreeing with Courtney. I roll my eyes.

"And you're going to be slightly more bitchier." Matt muttered. "What do you mean?" I asked, but of course Matt was going to ignore me and keep looking at-

"Why is Camila so close to my fucking girlfriend?" I almost yell. I get up and charge after the two. As soon as I got to Camila, I pounced on her.

"Ariana!" I heard Y/n yell, but I didn't stop—in fact—I don't think I'm ever going to stop.

My anger and sadness was slowly, but surely fading.

Constant adult supervision. Y/n cannot live without it. She's very clumsy. And Camila knew that. She knew Y/n is clumsy. She wanted Y/n to fall for her little trap.

Just like Elodie. Elodie took Y/n's clumsiness for granted. Y/n easily falls for traps. She easily lets people walk all over her. She easily lets people tell her what the fuck to do. She's use to people—taking control.

"Ariana Butera! Enough!" I suddenly snap back to reality by the sound of my mothers voice. I get up quickly get up and dust myself off. "Mom, I-"

"I don't want to hear it. We're going home." I look at my group of friends who shrugged, then looked at Y/n. She did not look very pleased with my actions—but if I didn't do something, something would've happen;

Something bad.

* * *

"Mom, it-"
"I don't want to hear it Ariana. How dare you beat up someone?! That is not how I raised you! You could've asked me to buy you a punching bag or something, but beating someone up is not an option. I am highly disappointed."

I stare out the window in complete annoyance as my mother continued to ramble. I don't care what she says—or what anyone says, to be quite honest.

Y/n is mine. And I don't like to share. Sharing is for vulnerable bitches who can't get or find their own things. Fuck sharing, fuck Camila and fuck school.