⁰³𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

How are you suppose to dream about someone who doesn't talk. They can't say anything to you—unless they can, they just don't want to.

I want to dream about my future wife—but I can't do so if I don't know how she sounds.

"ARIANA!" I stumble out my seat and fall to the floor in front of Ms. William. "Detention after school." I arch my eyebrows in anger and stand up—my face in her face.

"Listen here, ms. William. I am tired of your bullshit. I'm not getting anymore detention for zoning out! Haven't you heard of second chances?!" I yell. "Yes. I have—and I gave you plenty of them in September. That's detention for a month."

"Argh!! You're so annoying!" I say stomping my feet down on the ground. "Two."  I felt my face turn red. I push my desk to the ground before grabbing my things and walking out the door. "Three!" I heard Ms. William yell out the door.

That woman is Satan. Pure Satan.

* * *

"I can't believe you got detention for three months. That's insane Ariana." Elizabeth laughed. I roll my eyes, "yeah—never knew you could be that bad of a girl." Victoria agreed.

"Haven't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch? I hate ms. William. She's just so—ugh! No wonder why she's single." Elizabeth, Matt, Victoria (Monet) and Courtney laugh at my statement. "It's true. No one wants to deal with her strictness."

"Don't worry about it. In the meantime—let's talk about Y/n Pelletier. I heard she's getting married in the summer for her fathers business." I bite my lip—nervousness taking over me.

"Isn't she like—12?" Laughs escape everyone's lips. Except for mine. "Actually, she's 17." Matt says. "Ariana? Why so silent all of a sudden?" Victoria asked. I shake my head. "No reason. I'm going to go get ready for my next class." I get up from the cafeteria bench and walk out the loud room full of loud, messy teenagers.

I forgot how fast news went around the school. It wasn't surprising that they were already talking about the wedding—although it was for me. I'm excited for it all to happen, I'm just scared about what people will think when they find out its me getting married to Y/n.

As I was walking to my locker, I heard someone call out my name from a distance. I turn my head and see a out of breath Courtney. "Everything okay?" I silently nod, messing with the lock that was locked on my locker.

"That's not your locker combination—something is up." Courtney and I have been friends since basically birth. She moved here before I moved here a little while ago, yet, we were surprised we would see each other again. Although, there are some disadvantages about being Courtney's friend.

Don't get me wrong, she's a great friend...but she remembers everything. One thing she knows about me is the fact that I start to mess with things when I'm keeping a secret.

"So...aren't you gonna tell me?" Courtney questions. I shake my head, confident I could keep the secret of me getting married to my long time crush, who the school calls Ms. Silent. "No...i-it's a secret." Courtney chuckled, "so you're keeping a secret from me? Ariana, just in case you don't know...you're really bad at keeping secrets."

I turn to face Courtney, anger quickly running through my mind, "I think I know more about myself than you." I said through gritted teeth. "Ariana, if you tell me I won't tell anyone else. Plus, it will make you feel better because you talked to someone about it." Courtney gave me a reassuring smile.

"Meet me in the bathroom." I say. Courtney smiled and walked to the bathroom while I got my materials from my locker.

* * *

"So what's the secret?" Courtney asked. I bite my lip, arguing with myself if telling Courtney—my friend since elementary school—my secret. "Ariana, just let it out." Courtney said getting impatient.

"I'm getting married.." I finally say after two minutes of Courtney confronting me that it was okay to tell my secret to her. "To whom?" Courtney asked, eyebrows slightly arched.

"To Y/n."