⁰²𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

Although it's like Y/n doesn't want to hangout with me—my mom still invited her to dinner this evening—and to my surprise, they said yes.

My smile never came off my face. I was excited, because I knew what would happen. My mom and Y/n's mom would most likely prepare the food together, while my dad and Y/n's dad would talk business. And as for me and Y/n—we would talk in my room, where there was privacy.

The whole plan is planned out, now I just have to hope that it would work. "Ariana! The Pelletier's are here! Come greet them!" I quickly run down the stairs—excitement taking over my body.

My mother and father were already greeting them. They looked very fancy—but what else would you expect from a family that has billions of money?

"Good evening Mrs. and Mr. Pelletier. I'm Ariana." I greeted. They looked at me up and down and conversed. I was scared they didn't like me—because they looked like they didn't.

"Good evening, Ariana. And don't bother with the Pelletier. I'm Sébastien. And this is my wife, Céleste." Mr. Sébastien smiled and shook my hand. I smiled when he walked away—I guess that was a good start.

"Hi, I'm Paxton. The cousin of the Pelletier's. I'm staying with them for a while, so you might want to get use to me, love." Paxton smiled at me and kissed my hand. He's very handsome—but not my type in young men.

"Y/n!" I yell when I see her come in through the door. There was a older girl standing behind her—probably her body guard. It's very obvious that the Pelletier family is protective of Y/n.

I wonder if anyone in the Pelletier household has heard Y/n's voice. "It's nice to see you." I say, hugging the tiny girl. Once I stop hugging her, I look up at the slightly taller girl standing behind Y/n. "I'm Iris. Y/n's bodyguard—or...something like that. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Iris." I smile and shake her hand that she already had out. "I'll show you my room, Y/n." I smile and take her hand. "I'll leave you two alone—just don't do anything stupid, okay?" I giggle and nod.

"This is my room, Y/n. I hope you like it." I say letting go of her hand so she can explore. She looked around the room, inspecting every inch of it. She looked my way and smiled.

"I'm guessing you like it?" She nods. I smile proudly and starting dancing in a tiny circle. "Thank you-"

"Girls! Dinner is ready!" Y/n was already out the door and on her way downstairs. "Geez, Y/n. Slow down. I don't want you to fall down the stairs." I laugh, running down the stairs right after her.

"Now, now girls. There's enough food for everyone." Mrs. Céleste said. Y/n and I sat down and started to eat while everyone conversed.

It was now desert and everyone was eating peach cobbler. "Ariana, Y/n...we have to tell you something." Y/n and I looked up at my mom. "As you know—The Butera company is slowly going out of business each day.." My dad explained.

"So in order to make our popularity go back up, you and Y/n will be getting married." I almost spit out my water. "W-what?!" I was excited about it all. "When?" I asked out of excitement - now standing up from my seat. "At the end of the school year." Mr. Sébastien explained.

"You have to stay together for at least six years before you could get a divorce. That is—if you get a divorce." I look at Y/n who was still in shock. I giggled. "Although you already know you are getting married—one of you have to get a ring-" My dad started.

"-Over the price of $12,000-" Mrs. Céleste butted in. "And you have to purpose." I lean over and whisper in
Y/n's ear, "I'll be the one purposing, love." I say.

"You will get to pick out the theme of your wedding—and the colours. As long as they're nowhere near black." My mom said. I nodded. "You will begin sleeping with each other in a few weeks. We also rented a apartment for the two of you."

"W-wait. What?!" Our parents started to laugh. "You'll be fine. We just need to get you girls use to each other before you get married."