Chapter 6

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Heyyyaaa!x 

Sorry we've not uploaded in a while, just been busy. But here it is Chapter 6! Enjoy..x Comment and vote we'd really appreciate your opinions!x 

Thankyou if you're reading

Much Love

Ray and Lexi x 

CHAPTER 6

Ray's P.O.V

Why would she do that? I thought to myself whilst playing the guitar and singing Chasing Cars with Lexi.

“Why did you do that?” I randomly blurted out which caused her to look at me in confusion.

“Do what?” She said confused.

“You know what I’m on about Lexi, god stop trying to act innocent” I practically screamed in her face.

“What the fuck Ray?! I honestly don’t know what you’re on about” She shouted.

“Why did you kiss him huh? You know how I feel about him?”

“Rachel, firstly I fucking didn’t know you like him, secondly WHAT THE FUCK? He kissed me, I didn’t enjoy it did I? No! So don’t jump to conclusions when you don’t fucking know the half of it okay?” She screamed at me

“Lexi you know what just forget it, forget it all. I’m done here, don’t come looking for me go to sleep” I said leaving the room.

I brushed past Niall and he looked at me and said “Where you going Rachel?”

I ignored him, I know it was rude but I didn’t want to talk to anyone at the moment.

I walked out of the door and let the cold breeze attack me, it was pretty cold but I was in joggers and a hoody. I put my headphones in my ears and let the music take me away.

I stopped at the park and I had probably been sitting here for about 1 hour. It was 11:30 and I didn’t know what I was doing. My cheeks were all wet from all the crying I had done. I looked at my phone, 5 miscalls, 8 texts all from Lexi and 2 texts from Niall. I didn’t want to check them because I knew I’d give in to go back ‘home’. That was the last place I wanted to be.  I started thinking about my parents, the distance and how I hadn’t seen them since I was 15- I was now 18, and then the tears came rushing down. I missed them I honestly did and I’d do anything to see them right now, to be embraced in a loving hug from my mum. After 10 minutes of questioning whether I should ring them I decided I wouldn’t, they were probably busy in a meeting or who knows they might be sleeping.

I stayed in the park for another two hours and surprisingly no drunken idiots had passed by. I was relieved by that, who knows what could’ve happened to me? I sat on the swings just thinking about what I should do now, I mean I can’t exactly go back to the house and pretend that nothing happened, it just doesn’t work like that. Lexi and I barely fought like that and when we did, it was never about something so petty like this. God Dammit Ray why do you have to always mess things up? I mentally slapped myself. I decided that I would go back to the house and then god knows what I’d do.  I walked home in the pouring rain, not really caring about getting soaked through.

By the time I got back to the house I was absolutely drenched. My hair was dripping wet and my clothes were stuck to me. There was no sign of anyone, I guess they would all probably be sleeping- I didn’t blame them, it was 12:00 midnight. I trudged up the stairs as quietly as I could, not wanting to wake the boys and Lexi up. I grabbed some spare clothes and quickly went into the bathroom. I quickly showered and was pretty surprised that I hadn’t woken them up! I got changed in the bathroom and crept downstairs. I knew I wasn’t getting any sleep tonight. I put my headphones in and pressed play, ‘Every Rose Has It’s Thorne’ by Miley Cyrus begun to play. What? I’m still a sucker for her. She has some pretty awesome tunes. I went into the lounge and put my feet up on the couch. I leant back and relaxed. Well it wasn’t quite relaxing considering I was still pretty upset about everything that had happened and everything that I had thought about. I decided to make myself a cup of coffee. I got up and made my way to the kitchen with my music still playing.