Chapter 8

Dedicated to princess4lyfxxx 

-Niall’s POV-

It had been a couple of days since the ‘incident’ occurred and the atmosphere around the house had been…edgy. I didn’t know what the situation was like between Alexis and Ray, but me and Rayy hadn’t talked a lot, not that we use to anyways. Rayy and Harry hadn’t been talking a lot either. Thinking about it now, Rayy was barely talking to anyone. She wouldn’t come down at meal times, she wouldn’t hang with us when the boys and the girls came over and she mainly just kept to herself. Deciding I wanted to change that, I mean I was meant to be her boyfriend; I walked into the kitchen and started to make her lunch. I mean that’s what normal boyfriend’s do right? But I couldn't stop thinking of Alexis, she was so care free, I mean I could tell she wasn't completely carefree but I felt as though I could mend her and she could genuinely feel that way, I do care about Ray I do, but Alexis, the way she laughs, the way her blonde hair flows and the way she always has that sparkle in her crystal eyes...damn, I shouldn't be thinking about her like that.

---

 -Harry’s POV-

I walked into our room and saw Rayy laying on the bed, her eyes closed and headphones in. I walked up to her bed and sat next to her. After a couple of minutes of silence, I took one of her headphones out. She looked at me and sent me a smile.

“Hi,” I said softly.

She sat up and replied, “Hi,” Her voice was quiet and gentle.

“You okay?” I asked concerned, her and Lex had been a bit off recently.

“Yeah, just tired, don’t worry Harold,” She said laughing a little.

“Come down, I’ll get you something to eat,” I told her.

“Nah, not hungry, I’m about to go for a run anyways,”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes absolutely positive,” She laughed.

With that I stood up and left the room, to go and see the girl who I was supposed to be a boyfriend to. She was a nice girl I could tell, very selective as to whom she's good to; I mean she's the type of girl who's very flamboyant, yet always looks good and is quite real. What every guy wants, but not me, I liked girls that need me and are more converse rather than heels... I don't know I liked Lex, I do, and I want to give her a chance... But she and Niall are too perfect and neither of them knows it.

 ---

 -Lexi’s POV-

“Yeah just tired, don’t worry Harold,” I heard her say. It came out gentle and quiet, as if she was carrying a huge boulder on her shoulders and speaking loudly would crush her insides. If that made sense? I knew she was lying because she laughed her giggle that would stop so many men dead in their tracks. A giggle that didn’t belong to her, it wasn’t her. But; he wouldn’t know that would he? He hadn’t known her as long as I had; I mean I had known her my entire life…literally!

“Come down I’ll get you something to eat,”

“Nah, not hungry, I’m about to go for a run anyways,” She said.

Lie

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah absolutely positive,”

Lie

I ran down the stairs and into the living room. I jumped onto the couch and switched on the telly, flicking through the channels trying to act normal. I mean it’s not as if I had just eavesdropped on my best friend’s conversation. Definitely not. Harry flung open the door and came sat next to me. He put his arm around me.