Chapter 10

AUTHORS NOTE-

HELLOOO LOVELY MUFFIN HEAADDSSSS, INDEED ITS LEXI UPLOADING A NEW CHAPTER....'I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT BABY I GOT SOMETHING THAT I WANNA LET YOU KNOW' mwhahahahaa which one of you's can guess the lyrics?;)

oh and bear in mind ME AND RAY HAVE BEEN WRITING THIS 12-2am SO BE GREATFUL... MWHAHAHA im kidding OKAY ILL LET YOU ENJOY....

--------------------------------------------

Ray's POV

I dragged myself out of bed and ran a hand through my messy hair. I had been feeling a lot better as Lexi and I had got back on good terms. We were back to being our crazy selves and the boys' were shocked when we had walked into the room that day with Lexi on my back and us singing awfully- well me singing pretty awfully, Lex sounded good and she knew it, she even tried to convince me I had a good voice.

-

"Listen, Ray. It wasn't what it looked like, I swear to you." Lexi said to me looking into my eyes.

"That's what they all say though, don't they Lex?" I replied harshly back.

I had finally confronted about the little incident that went down between her and Harry. She was being so reluctant to tell me why she did it. The fact that it had happened was in the past, I was curious as to why, though.

She didn't reply, just stayed silent. "I knew it. I just knew it." I said to her. "Un-fucking-believable," I muttered.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, RACHEL, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY DO YOU THINK IM ALWAYS OUT TO GET YOU?!" She suddenly yelled causing me to jump slightly.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT, LEXI? WHY? YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM! YOU FUCKING KNOW. AND STILL EVEN AFTER THE FIGHT WE HAD ABOUT IT YOU WENT AND PULLED SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" I screamed at her.

Her face had no emotion at all; she had a thing for showing no emotion. She just shot a blank look in my direction then flipped her hair with so much attitude; I couldn't stand that she could still act that way in this situation. Avoiding my question, she took a breath, clenched her jaw a little and replied. "WHY DO YOU EVEN LIKE HIM, THOUGH RACH? WHY? THIS IS ALL GOING TO BE OVER WITH ONCE THEIR POPULARITY INCREASES. SNAP OUT OF IT."

"SORRY IF I'M NOT ABLE TO CONTROL HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM!" I snapped. She was being inconsiderate, extremely inconsiderate. It's not as if she hadn't had some sort of feelings for a guy in the past, I kind of got that she was trying to protect me there because of what he did to her, but she doesn't understand not everyone's the same.

"Fuck you, Rachel," She muttered and then turned around heading for the door with her heels clacking, she doesn't even take them off in the house.

Then it clicked to me...I had just ruined a whole 18 years of friendship. A whole 18 years of sisterhood had gone down the drain. I really was useless wasn't I? What all those haters thought of me was right. Alexis was always going to be the better of us two, she always got the limelight and she would always handle everything. I felt like I needed her.

I wasn't going to sit back and let her walk away, no. I was better than that. I knew that once she'd tried so many times she'd give up and continue living her life; I wouldn't even be able to read her emotions.

"WAIT!" I yelled running after her, even surprising myself.

"What?" She snapped turning around almost banging heads with me. "Oh Jesus. Why are you crying?" She asked sighing a little; I knew she couldn't handle anyone's tears.

"I don't know. I don't know. I DON'T KNOW!" I said putting my head in my hands and collapsing to the floor.

"Rachel..." She whispered holding me. "I'm sorry. I really am, babe. I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to do what I did. I'm so sorry. I was feeling weak, vulnerable and Harry happened to be the only person there. I didn't know you were going to walk in, I really didn't. I didn't do it on purpose, please believe me. I don't want to lose you, I can't lose you. Not over some stupid boy. I love you, you're my sister, for god's sake," She whispered into my ear. Her voice came out soft, almost as if she was on the edge of tears. She barely ever showed this side to her and it was exactly what I had needed. It was what I had missed. I had got my sister back. I had got her back.