two

HARRY'S P.O.V

     Late last night, when the household of One Direction was at a standstill, I received a phone call and was informed that today the boys and I were going to have a photo shoot. It wasn’t thought of much as we were always on the go, but when we were informed it was with two mystery girls, it was thought of – maybe a little too much.

     The boys and I ambled into the studio greeted by Carly, our stylist and management – who nobody really seemed to pay much attention to. I was set to wear a pair of black jeans, a tight white t-shirt and white converse. The rest of the boys were all in similar colours – nothing out of the ordinary.

     We were all led to the room of the shoot and upon walking in, my eyes landed on two stunning girls. One had lengthy brunette hair and the other shoulder length blonde. They both had petite, model-like figures and their outfits were styled to perfection.

     The brunette head had a purple just above knee length dress on and the blonde head had the same dress, but in green. It was evident they had make-up, but they didn’t look like human Barbies. It was safe to say they were both gorgeous girls.

     The shoot didn’t take long at all; the boys and I had our individual shots as always and a couple of group shots and the two girls had their individual shots and shots together and in the end we all had one big shot. They didn’t talk much, not to us anyways, but I did ending up finding a bit about them out. The brunette’s name was Samantha and the blonde’s name was Alexis and they were models and had been since the tender age of fourteen.

     NIALL'S P.O.V

     Those two girls were hot.

     There was no sugar-coating or denying it, they were and they knew it too. They hadn’t talked to us much or even made eye contact for that matter, but it didn’t stop me from thinking they were pretty.

     “I don’t know who they are, but they’re damn hot,” Zayn whispered in my ear as I eyed the blonde one up. Thankfully, she wasn’t looking in my direction.

     “You have a girl,” I nudged Zayn and he laughed obviously amused at my reaction to his truthful comment.

     “And you’ll soon have one too,” Harry chipped in to our conversation looking extremely pissed off.

     “What crawled up your pants?” Zayn asked him.

      “Who rather. Management, who else?” Harry answered and none of us dared to say anything further. When Harry was pissed off, he was pissed off real bad, he wasn’t that kind of guy to get angry and upset easily and when he did it was kind of scary.

     Just as I was about to get up and ask Louis to cheer Harry up, management waved me over and reluctantly I strolled over to them. “Yeah?” I asked upon reaching Dawson and Jamie: the main management guys.

     “We need you to hear us out, something Harry didn’t do,” Dawson spoke and I nodded my head urging for them to continue.

    “Those two girls over there are going to be yours and Harry’s girlfriends for the next half a year to a year until your new album comes out, got it? We’ve started housing arrangements, dates, break-up times, everything: we’ve sorted everything out and we hope it works,” Jamie continued and I felt nauseous already.

    What the hell were they thinking? If they actually thought that I, probably the most stubborn out of the five of us, would happily accept a girl, who I didn’t even know and had seen for the first time today, to play as my girlfriend, they were going to have to think again.

     “You’ve all got the next couple of months off to sort issues out and such. We hope you agree and are happy with the decision, because you don’t really have much of a choice. At the rate you’re all going, your career is going to be over with by the end of the year and some fresh faces might just help you guys to get back on track,” Dawson added on and without looking at either of them I walked away.

     I wasn’t going to allow them to stamp all over me and then spit in my face. They must’ve been having a laugh if they thought I, let alone Harry, would accept.

     Upon reaching the boys, I noticed that the girls had decided to join us. I ignored them both and went sat down by a still very moody Harry.

    “I’m guessing you got the news,” Harry spoke to me and I nodded my head clenching my fists.

     “They can’t do that,” I vented in frustration.

     “They already have,” Harry told me and I sighed in defeat.

author's note:

thanks for reading, vote and comment. x