Chapter 11

AUTHORS NOTE 

heyyyyy muffiinsss heads its Lexx again, chapter 11 already!! Count yourselves lucky ;)) Blood, sweat and went into this so be grateful hahahaaaa just kidding, it's just we aren't really experienced with all the 'club' shenanigans so most of its songs :)) see if you can spot the 2 songs and comment below :D thanks enjoy muffin heads<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexi's POV

I giggled drunkenly as Work blared through the speakers. I continued dancing and rapping in time with the music as bodies moved against mine. Drinking away problems really did work. Whoever said it didn't need a reality check.

I looked around for Ray so that she could come and party with me, I turned around spinning in circles and giggling until I spotted her looking shocked.

Typical Ray, always being a worry guts.

I walked over to her holding onto things on my way to make sure I didn't fall, a few people shouted as I held onto their arms and legs attempting to get to Ray. When I finally got to her, her mouth was wide open so I went behind and covered her mouth with my hands and covered one hand on mine to stop myself from laughing.

"Lex, stop. Look over there." She exclaimed, I sighed and went round to face her. "WHERE, WHERE WHERE?!" I jumped around as she pointed in the direction of the door, I couldn't see anything abnormal, I screwed my face up in confusion and told her to stop being a silly madam and went back to the dance floor to grind with some random man again, or woman. Whatever.

After a couple more songs had finished, I turned my head- looking towards the bar- and saw Ray had disappeared.

That girl.

I stumbled across to the bar and ordered myself some shots, music thumping under me making me feel a rush of adrenaline as the last of my worries disappeared. Standing up from the bar, I pulled another person up to dance with me and I ran my fingers through his hair, his smell familiar and so was his touch on mine. I ran my hands over his face, curiosity running through me. It was probably the alcohol putting thoughts through my mind; 'he' would never willingly dance with me.

He placed his hands on my hips as I moved my body to Ne Yo - Beautiful Monster. He removed one of his hands from my hips, moved closer to me so our bodies were touching and tucked the loose strands of her behind my ear.

"In her eyes

There's love and fire

In my heart

She's burning through

But I don't mind

In fact I like it

Though I'm terrified

I'm turned on but scared of you," He whispered making my insides go crazy. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine as he brushed his lips against mine.

Who was he and what was he doing to me?

---

Ray's POV

I watched on as Lexi got pretty close with Niall, I'm almost sure she doesn't know it's him.

She continued drinking with him and pouring champagne all over the place for some time. I took my phone out to record it while smirking; she'll have fun watching this while she's hung over tomorrow I thought.

I ordered another glass of vodka mixed with coke so it wasn't too strong as I continued watching Lex slur her speech and hold onto Niall, her face burning crimson red as he spoke to her. I'm guessing Niall was just as wasted as her and didn't know what the hell was going on. I didn't bother stopping her. She hadn't been drunk in a while- not this drunk anyway.