let's get you out of here

( six months ago)

"ok from now on we are rival heroes so don't expect me to...Hahahaha"

"Idiot, the first thing my father taught me about hero work is that teamwork is the number one priori Ahhh"

"Don't tickle me windy, I will melt your skin off!"

Ayano looked to the other side of the street to see four familiar faces. The two girls wrestle each other on the ground while two boys stood by and giggled. The girl on top was the most familiar out of all of them.

"Mio?" She whispered to herself. For a second she debated walking over to them but she quickly snapped out of it and continued on her way.

(Present time)

There was no doubt in her mind. Ayano knew Izuki was going to kill Mio whether she stayed or not. Nothing else mattered in that moment, she had to save her sister.

The long cold hallways glowed a blood orange from the setting sun showing through the tiny windows. Ayano panicked as she sped up. She had looked in the spare rooms and she hadn't found any trace of Mio. Ayano was onto the last door in the last hallway in the building. A shaky breath left her lips as she opened the heavy door. The light landed on the small girl sitting against the wall, Ayano almost let out a small cry of relief and she walked forward to hug her sister. Mio jumped up with the dagger in her hands and backed away from Ayano's open arms.

"Stay back!" she called bitterly, pointing the sharp weapon forward.

"Relax, I'm getting you out of here. Now follow me."

The sound of their footsteps echoed throughout the hall. There was only one way out, The front door. They turned another corner only for Mio to be grabbed from behind.

"AH Ayano!" Mio cried as Izuki held her tight. His eyes glowed the hanting blue and he whispered in Mio's ear.

"Kill her." Mio's eyes glowed the same colour and she pointed the dagger at Ayano.

"Mio... don't..." The red and brown haired girl jumped forward to swing but Ayano ran out into the open space. Izuki knew Mio was slow compared to Ayano and she could easily dodge all her attacks, he just wanted to punish her for trying to escape again.

"Mio, snap out of it" She tried to call out but nothing worked.

"MIO PLEASE!"

The front door flung open and there stood Hiro, Homura, Toda, Touya and Shinzo. Ayano took a sigh of relief as she ran to the small group.

"Mio is under Izuki's quirk, be careful!" she panted.

"Midoriya, Shigaraki, take care of Todoroki. The rest of you, come and help me with Izuki" Shinzo ordered. Everyone nodded and ran in different directions.

"Mio, Mio it's me, Touya!" Him and Hiro back Mio into a corner. She didn't want to hurt them, she just needed to get past to her sister.

"KILL THEM TOO" Izuki yelled as he ran out of the room, Toda, Homura and Shinzo in hot pursuit. Mio turned her attention to her redhead cousin.

"Please don't do this." he whispered before jumping out of the way of a swinging dagger. Hiro jumped and hovered over their heads watching the battle under him. Touya refused to use his quirk, he couldn't use it as defence and didn't want to hurt his opponent so he just kept dodging. Mio's eyes were blank, just a muted grey, highlighted with a soft blue glow. You could really tell there was nothing behind the eyes, she was just an empty husk. It broke Touya's heart.

Mio was the part of the only family he had left. Memories came flooding back to him. How he felt when he found out he had a relative at UA, the desperate research he did to find her even when he broke into Hiro's room to get information. But nothing was as clear as the memory of when they first met. The way she held her brother's hand tight like the protective big sister she is, The way she attacked her grandfather for hitting Shou, it was only recently we found out why he did it in the first place. Endeavour knew she would be pushed to her full potential if her brother was in trouble and he was right.

Touya was so lost in thought that it took a few seconds for him to realise why he couldn't move. His feet had been frozen to ground. He looked up to see Mio preparing a fire attack.

Since when can she control fire?! Touya thought to himself as he tried to break free.

"Mio please!" he begged as the heat drew closer and closer to his face, she showed no sign of slowing down.

"Mio!" Hiro yelled as he dropped onto the smaller girl stopping the attack. He flipped her around to sit on her stomach and pinned her hands above her head.

"Stop it! Stop!" He cried, but Mio just thrashed and screamed trying to get up, but Hiro was strong despite this thin frame. He raised his free hand and slapped her with all his strength, Mio's head turned as she stopped moving, her cheek was bright red, there would almost definitely be a bruise. Hiro felt so bad but he didn't know how to wake her up.

"Please... please snap out of it. I love you." Hiro started to cry until Mio turned her head to show her eye's were back to normal.

"Hiro...?" Hiro looked up and almost squealed in joy as he scooped her into his arms. They both let out a small giggle as they held each other tightly.

"I knew you would come for me." Mio cried. The two went in for a kiss. This wasn't like one of their normal kisses, this one was desperate, the kind only reserved for mankind's last moments.

"Let's get you out of here!" Touya said once they stopped kissing and making Touya feel awkward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------