Family dinner

Mio, Ayano and Izuki sat around the table to eat dinner after the long fight. Even though he tried his best to make his guest feel at home but after the death threat earlier the illusion was broken. Even the two villains could sense the awkward atmosphere so Izuki tried to lighten the mood.
"So, Mio, how has school been?" The brown and red haired girl shot him a bitter staire.
"Horrible ...because of you" the silence resumed once again making this 'family dinner' awkward.

-

Ayoama, Mineta, Kaminari, Aizawa, Ojiro, Toda, Homura, Hiro, Tokoyami and Kiki all sat in a large hospital room together getting their wounds treated. Tokoyami has closed his eyes to rest until he felt someone cuddled up next to him.
"Kiki?" He muttered quietly. She smiled.
"Thank you for coming to get me. I was getting really scared that on one would come for me" she sat up and gave the older boy a kiss on the cheek before getting up and skipping off to talk to her father who was getting yelled at by other pros.

Midoriya and Eijiro sat beside Katsuki's hospital bed.
"Babe, why does Deku have to be here" the blonde grumbled.
"Because Kacchan," he stood up and got closer to the bed.
"I'm your friend."
"Yeah whatever, make yourself useful and get my two brats."Izuku smiled and left to get Homura and Aiko.

Eijiro and Katsuki were in the room alone, Eijiro's head laying on Katsuki's chest which was wrapped in bandages.
"Oi" the injured blonde muttered.
"Your hair. The red is almost gone." He patted his husbands matted black and desaturated red hair.
"Oh, well you wanna help he dye it again when we get home?" Katsuki nodded and pulled his husband in closer. Katsuki loved the simple small talks he has with Eijiro, especially after the endeavour they just went threw. A small knock was heard at the door followed by small, fast footsteps and Aiko jumping onto his dads.
"Papa, Daddy, you came back!" The young boy smiled. Homura, who was standing at the door, wanted to be happy and give them hugs to but she just couldn't.
"Homura!" Katsuki spoke in a stern voice.
"She is down the hall."
"Huh are you sure you don't me here?"
"This might be the last time you see her alive. Go to her." Homura nodded and started jogging down the hall.

The slow beeping of the heart monitor echoed in the small goldenly lit room as Homura walked closer to the blue haired girl lying motionless.

"Ay..."

—————————————————————————————————

Short chapter cuz school sucks