Toda Iida

Toda's alarm echoed through his room as he sat in his bed trying to find the motivation to get up. The smell of bacon and eggs finally drew him out of him room. "Good morning honey~" Mei sang from the kitchen as she dished out breakfast. Toda waved good morning before walking over to his baby sister (Hinata) from chewing Tenya's metal prosthetic arm.

Toda sat at the table tapping his metal fingers on the wood as his father gave him a lecture about being careful in the exam for the 5th time this week. After Tenya finish talk Toda grabbed his bag kiss everyone goodbye and slowly started walk to his future school.

-

Toda took off his jumper and breathed deep breaths trying to stay calm. He look over at the truck and saw a green haired boy quivering on the ground. "Um sorry to interrupt sir but are you in need of assistance?" The boy looked up at Toda with I single tear falling from his massive black eyes. "y...yeah I'm fine. Kinda scared." Toda sat down next to the boy "Well I know we only just met but would you like to stick together during the exam. We can like... watch each other's backs." Toda smiled trying to hide his nervousness too. The boys eyes lit up "r..really thank you mr. my n...name is T...Tokoyami." "I'm Iida"

"GOOOOOOOOOOOO"

-

"Thank you Iida" Tokoyami said as they walked to the hospital. "No problem that was scary tho" "yeah". The boy said their goodbyes at the front of the hospital. Tokoyami left down the street and Todo entered. Shoto called him and asked if he could check on Mio before he got there.

"Mio?" Iida peared into her room. "Ah Toda" she smiled. Toda sat to the chair next to the bed. "Are you ok?" "Yeah, just a lot of busing on the back of my neck. They just wanted to check it wasn't internal." Mio explained. Todo took a long sigh of relief. "Thanks" Mio leant forwarder and gave Toda a tight hug. "Have you called Homura or Hiro yet?" Toda asked breaking the hug. "Homura you laugh at me and Hiro would probably panic, you know them" Mio laughed. "Hiro really cares about you, you know that right." They smiled at each other. They had all been closed since they were born and they all loved each other Mio and Hiro where different. They had a incredible strong bond compared to the others.

Todo said his goodbyes before leaving and texting Shoto st tell him she's ok. He stopped and mental face palmed himself as he realised they he didn't get Tokoyami's number. He sigh and prayed they both got into U.A

-

Toda sat in his room finishing end of the year homework when his father knocked on his door. "Hey son I have your letter" Toda turned in his seat and grabbed the letter faster than the speed of light. Tenya and Toda stood in silence as Toda read his letter. "8th" Toda sighed "why that's spectacular my boy, we must celebrate" Toda hummed in agreement while Tenya attempt to hug him with one arm. "Well um I must go to work now I will ask your mother to bring you home your favourite meal for dinner. Make sure to look after hinata." Toda nodded as his father left to put on his arm and his hero costume.

Todo flopped on his bed exhausted after the awkward encounter. Toda and his father had not had a proper conversation in year, not after Toda got in trouble and he had to be saved by his father causing Tenya to lose his right arm. Toda felt somewhat responsible and from that day forward no one will ever protect him again not Hiro, not Mio, not Homura, not his mother and especially not his father.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Toda's Quirk
Engine:
His hands are made out of metal and send out hot air from multiple engines in his hands (like the tips of his fingers and palm of his hand)