You are loved

Hiro sat on the lounge with Homura and Toda and explained the real reason they found him and Mio hugging each other half naked. "Well I really can't blame her, her family has just fallen apart in front of her eyes" Toda sighed looking over to the blue and brown eyed girl who was picking at her breakfast not really wanting to eat anything. It was the last day of term but they weren't able to go home after school ended. Parents were aloud to come and visit whenever but first year students were forbidden to leave school grounds and even the older years wanted to stay since it was safer.

Mio decided to go to school for the last day so she could pick up the work so she could catch up over the two weeks they had off. However during the day she mostly stared out the window and subconsciously scratched the scabs she had on her knuckles. Even at lunch she avoided everyone, eating one the roof instead of the cafeteria with the rest of the Jr Heroes club. The group sat in silence until Ojiro stood up almost knocking over her food. "I have an idea!" The others looked at her curiosity "tomorrow we should throw a party for Todoroki." "I don't think the Ice Queen is in the mood for a party" Aizawa added lifting his head from the table. "I know but not like a loud in your face kind of party, something small where we all get together and have dinner and give Todoroki gifts and hugs. You know to remind her that we are here for her" the blonde smiled. "That... actually isn't a stupid idea" Homura smirked at Ojiro. The whole table agreed and started making plans on what they were going to do.

Mio stood leaning on the railing of the roof watching the other students walking around the courtyard as the wind blew her Bi coloured hair which was out, unlike the half braided style she usually wore at school. "Sup Mio!" She jumped in surprise as hearing her cousin. "Damnit Touya haha, you scared me" she giggled. For some reason seeing Touya look somewhat neet was strange, his uniform was ironed, his tie was straight, his greasy maroon hair was tied back into a short ponytail and for some reason he wore his blazer even though everyone else was wearing there summer uniform. "Whatcha doing by yourself up here" he asked sitting on the railing "just clearing my head" Mio mumbled in reply. "What about Shou, how is he settling in?"
"He's good, all of 1-a got him games to play and he is sent school work everyday"
"That's good"
It went quite. The two felt somewhat calm together even though they just met. It was most likely because they were family and they knew they only had each other. Endeavour was out of the question, Mio was scared to talk to Fuyumi and Natsuo because of the other night and Shou didn't even know what was going on. At that moment Touya was really tempted to answer her questions from yesterday and tell her about Touya Shigaraki senior his father and how he was Dabi, Japan's most dangerous villain. At least he was, only a week after they put Touya in the hospital he died mysteriously. He needed to talk about it, he needed to get if off his chest but he bit his tongue as he didn't as he didn't want to ruin his relationship with Mio after only just finding her. "Hey Touya...?" Mio asked breaking the silence "what you said earlier, was it true. About Hiro?"
"He asked me to his classroom and he told me if I was your cousin and I did care about you I would sneak out to bring you back. He said he didn't trust Endeavour and he thought you would be saver here." The redheaded boy smirked as her saw Mio smile and blush. "Ahh~ I see now, you like him don't ya" she went redder than Touya's hair. "Careful Touya, you are sitting on the rail." She threatens playfully as they both started to laugh.

-

Dinner was boring as usual. Aoyama bought out a large plate of Salmon and Capers which was Shou's favourite, to all share. "Hey Todo~" Meneta leaned over the lounge to get the young boy attention "tell me, what do you like to get your sister for her birthday?" Shou looked confused but answered anyway. "I make her a card with my art and craft kit. I make sure to add lots of sparkles and hearts she also likes hugs." The answer didn't help anyone plan for the party but everybody almost cried at how cute and pure he was. Most of the small class had a gift planned but other then that they didn't know what to do. "What about her favourite food" Aoyama asked "anything sweet" Shou replied. Everyone looked at Toda for help as Shou wasn't giving specifics, Homura was sleeping in the 3-a dorm with Ayuko and Hiro wasn't paying attention. "Umm well maybe we should make her a sweet flavored lunch and watch a movie together on the big tv" Toda suggests pointing to the cinema tv "what do you think Hir...?" He looked over to his friend only to see he had walked off.