Internship Pt1

The students of 1-a sat at the school gate waiting for the bus that would take them to the company they will be working with. The students were able to spread out on the bus as there was only 15 left in the class. Aoyama and Meneta sat together in the front with Tokoyami directly behind them, Ojiro and Kaminari sat on the other side of the row with Sara sleep on the ash blonde's shoulder and Mio, Toda, Hiro and Homura were at first sitting together but when Hiro tried to talk to Homura she grabbed Mio and walked down to sit in the back. "She still angry at you" Toda asked adjusting his large glasses. Hiro nodded in response. Most of the trip was quiet from then on with students getting off to meet the pro hero they will work with. 3 hours later the bus was almost empty. Toda looked around to see if he was the last one to get dropped off when he noticed a shaggy mess of black hair in the back row. "Aizawa?" The tall boy stood up and walked to the back of the bus. "Hey what are you doing by yourself?" Aizawa looked up at the blue haired boy. "I don't like talking to people." Toda nodded in understanding and sat next to him in silence for the rest of the trip.

-

Hiro Midoriya and All Might.

Hiro walked up the street to find the address his father has given him. When he found it he was a regular looking place, it wasn't a tiny run down old place nor a mansion. It wasn't what he was expecting form the great All Might but he went  in anyway. "Hello Mr All Might, I'm Midoriya Hiro from UA." He announced knocking on the large wooden door. "Come in it's open." Hiro walked into and looked onto the lounge to see an old stick thin man who looked to be in his mid 80s, his face was sunken in and his long blonde hair had obvious long white roots. He was expecting All Might to look older as he disappeared from the public eye 15 years ago but he didn't expect him to look like this. "Ahhh Midoriya, I haven't seen you since you were a baby" All Might cheerfully smiled. "Oh my you have grown so much you look just like your father when he was your age." Hiro stood frozen not knowing what to see. He was standing in front of the legendary All Might, the symbol of peace and his father's best friend and teacher. But he was just a tiny old man. "Haha no need to say it, I'm not what you expected" "no no no I didn't mean to be rude!" The students face went red with embarrassment. "Haha don't worry, have you eaten yet today young man?" All Might asked. Hiro shook his head as he woke up late he didn't have time to grab some food before they got on the bus. All Might gestured to the couch that Hiro could leave his bag before grabbing is long khaki coat and walked to the front door "Well no good training on an empty stomach, what do you like to eat?"

The elderly man walked back to the table with two coffees and a bacon and egg role for Hiro and a blueberry muffin for himself. At first they ate in quite until All Might decided to get to know the young man better. "So how are your parents?"
"Dad is working hard but to do see his a lot as he hangs around UA, my mother on the other hand I don't see her a lot anymore but dad says she's good."
"How is UA for you?"
"It's ok, the work is hard but I have lots of friends."
"That's good. Who are your friends?"
"We I have been friends with Mio Todoroki, Toda Iida and Homura Bakugou since we were kids but I have made friends with some of the kids in my class to like Ojiro and Kaminari"
"Oh yes all names I recognize from when I was a teacher"
All Might ran out of questions and went back to awkwardly eating his muffin. "Umm Mr All Might" Hiro whispered shyly "Why did you want me to train with you?" All Might paused for a bit before answering. "Well first up I think of you as a grandson and I missed you and seeing you on the Tv made me want to see you again and number 2, when I wantched you fight I noticed a few things you could work on. I noticed it mostly because your father you usually make similar mistakes that I don't think other picked up on." He smiled as he took a sip of his bitter black coffee. Hiro smiled back and finished his breakfast role before they started walking back to the house together. "Now I'm going to explain your training schedule and a new hero diet plan and we will start train first thing tomorrow morning ok" "ok All Might"