Lets have fun

I was at school and had a free period so I made this. Just think of it as a filler beach episode.

Warning: mostly Romance and bad writing and the pic at the top has minor spoilers (Mio and Hiro)

———————————————————————————————
After a long hot afternoon in the club room Aoyama invited them to spend the weekend at her family's private beach. It was secluded so the villains wouldn't be able to find them and there was a small house for them to sleep in. This is gonna be fun.

(Saturday morning, 8:30am)

"Welcome to one of the Aoyama beaches!" "One of them!?" Tokoyami asked. "Yes we have around 6 throughout Japan, but this one in the safest" Aoyama answering like everyone had a private beach. "So boys up stairs to the right and girls to the left."

Hiro, Toda, Tokoyami, Kaminari and Aizawa all started unpacking in the big room which they would be staying in. "Hey Hiro? You have been quiet today are you ok?" Toda asked with a worried expression "he's upset cuz Todoroki dumped him" "shut it Kaminari" Aizawa hissed at the blonde boy elbowing him in the gut. "Well she has been through a lot so maybe she just needs time." "Yeah your probably right. Thanks Tokoyami". They continued to unpack there things placing it on there futons then all undressing getting into there swimming shorts. "Oh my god!" Kaminari gasped "we... we will BE ABLE TO SEE THE GIRLS IN THERE SWIMMING WEAR!" Everyone was unimpressed. "Ok I have some rules Kaminari" Aizawa glared "You are not allowed to look at any of the girls, don't touch the girls and for you comments before you can't eat any watermelon we bought" "aww come on guys I can handle not looking at the girls but please don't take away my melon PLEASEEEEEE" the pleads were not heard by the others as left without him.

The girls were already waiting, putting up umbrellas and cutting fruit. Unlike the boys who have almost identical swim suits the girls had a wide variety of colours and patterns. Homura wore a simple black one piece but she wore a long sleeve yellow hoodie over it, Ojiro wore a two piece pink swimsuit with small white polka dots, Meneta wore a yellow bikini top with purple swim shorts that didn't match, Aoyama wore a frilly pink galaxy with a silk see through cardigan and Tamaki wore a plain dark blue bikini. "Oi Hiro! Make yourself useful and help we with the volleyball net!" Homura called. Hiro sighed and went to the other side of the net to help put it on the poles. "Hey Homura aren't you hot in the hoodie" "I'm fine, I'm not hot" "but I can see you sweating" "drop it Hiro I'm fine" She snapped before walking over to join the other girls. She had been ok talking to Hiro but she would get moody and snap at him but he just sighed and followed her to the group.

Time to have fun. Ayuko and Homura were versing Aoyama and Meneta in a game of volleyball, Tokoyami, Aizawa and Toda cooled down on inflatables in the water and Kaminari and Ojiro sat in the shade of the umbrellas. All throughout Japan there was a crazy strong heat wave and temperatures got to almost 35c degrees (94f) and it came as such a shock as it was only half way through spring. Only having 5 rounds the girls took a break from volleyball going over to the refreshments table for water. Ayuko, Meneta and Aoyama took 1 cup each but Homura downed 3 before she felt better. "Homura you should take off your hoodie, it's really hot" the blue haired girls said tugging to the yellow fabric. "I'm fine babe I just feel more comfortable with it on" Homura answered giving her girlfriend a small kiss on the cheek. "Ok but be careful not to get too overheated"

Toda and Aizawa shared a large floating mat relaxing quiet far from the shore. Aizawa was almost asleep and Toda was soaking up the sun when he felt something brush up against his foot making him shoot up startling his dark haired friend awake. "Huh... Iida? What's wrong?" "....... we need to get out of the water right now. SHARK!!!" Aizawa tucked his legs in closer to his body and way from the water "TOKOYAMI!!! GET OUT OF THE WATER!" Toda yelled at the green haired boy who was much closer to the shore, he turned into a frog and swam to the sand of the beach and warned the others. The shark fin got dangerously close to the mat the boys were sitting on. Toda stood up making the small fabric wobble Aizawa grabbed onto his leg to steady him. "Katsuko hold on" aizawa look confused was Toda bent down and picked him up bridal style making his face go bright red. The free hand that wasn't holding the small boy was aimed at the ground, his metal hand started to heat up before they were propelled into the air and to the shore by Toda's quirk. A loud Oof echo through the beach as the two boys landed on the soft sand. Aizawa clung to his friend long after they landed due to the shock of flying 30 meters. Tokoyami ran over to help them up. "Toda Aizawa are you ok?" He asked. The boys were quiet for a second before Aizawa started giggling and as if it was contagious Toda started laughing too, they couldn't stand cuz they were in hysterics almost pissing themselves laughing.