I have a plan part 2

"Ay, open the door!" Mio got no answer. She gripped her staff and busted down the door and saw the older girl packing her bag.
"And where do you think you're going?"
"Korea, I lived there for a few years and I have a few friends there." Panic laced Ayano voice as she shut the bag.
"No you are going to help us get out of this mess and help us get Sero. I thought you didn't want to be a villain anymore." Mio grabbed her sisters hoodie to stop her from running off.
"I don't want to be a villain anymore..." Ayano responded in a soft, sorrowful tone.
"Then help us."

-

Yaoyorozu quickly cheeked all the rooms to see all students were in bed. She gave Niko a small kiss on the head before turning off all the lights and heading to her dorm. The second she left everyone got up and snuck to the common room and Skyped Hanta Sero. Mio opened the door and let the ex villain in. She sat awkwardly on the lounge as everyone glared at her. After a minute or so of silence Homura stood up.
"I say we call the pros now and get this bitch arrested!" Mio gave her a small shove.
"Are you serious. If we call pros who knows what will happen to Sero. She wants to help us"
"She doesn't want to help anyone but herself!" Hiro stood between the girls once again not wanting a repeat of that morning. Ayano stood up.
"Ground Zero And Red Riot are alive" Homura stopped. Looking down, the blondes eyes started to water. Ayuko saw this and walked to her girlfriend, nodding at the others that they would be back in a minute.
"Is it true?" Ojiro asked. Ayano started pacing around the room.
"Look I'm not gonna lie to you guys. I need to get rid of Izuki and leave the country ASAP. I am going to help you so we can arrest him and then I don't I don't have to watch my back every second and worry about the future of my ch..." She cut herself off.
"Worry about my future." She finished.
"If that's the idea then do you want to hear the plan." Cellophane said though the computer.

Homura held onto Ayuko's shoulder.
"I need them back. I need my dads."
"Maybe you  should take a chance and trusted her." The younger girl frowned.
"Homura look at me." Ayuko kissed Homura softly while gliding her pale thumb across her partners tan cheek.
"I will be with you. If things go south we can get through it ok?"
"Ok"

-

None of then slept. All of them were too busy reading over the plan Cellophane has messaged them all.

Cellophane: Ok so, Me and Todoroki will sneak up into the building, he sent me the location, and the rest of you will wait outside the fence. I will set off a gun shot if there is trouble making the trade off if not, once in out side we wait for Todoroki to bring him out. If she sets off a gun shot she needs help and we rush in and over power him with the large number of us. Understand?

Shadow (Tokoyami): What if Kiki is hurt?

Cellophane: Gun shot.

Shadow: ok

-

Shou and Aiko sat on the dinner table doing school work Nezu gave them, Homura walked up and tapped her brother on the shoulder.
"Hey Akio..." The black haired boy turn to his sister.
"Yeah?"
"I'm going to get our dads back tonight." she said bluntly. Aiko's face lit up.
"Really!?" He tackle hug Homura.
"Yeah, I'm gonna get them no matter what"

—————————————————————————————————

I know this chapter is super short be everything starts next chapter.
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️