The daughter of Ground Zero and the Glitch

The two friends stopped in front of the Midoriya household.
"You going to be good Homura"
"It's only 2 blocks to my place"
"I know but did you hear, 4 more of our classmate went missing last night all of them got letters first"
"Hiro, just chill I'm gonna be fine"
Hiro gave his best friend a short goodbye hug before waving and walking inside.

-

"Help me...p...please" Homura looked into an alley a saw a old man sitting against the cold concrete wall. "H...hey blondie please h...help I'm bleeding a lot" Homura's mind went blank as she ran to help the elderly man. She held her hand out to help him up. "Are you ok sir!?" She was met with a small smile as he man grabbed her hand and pinned her against the wall. "Wow what the-!?" 10 other men walked around the corner.
"Good job boss!"
"Yeah mate, just imagine the Master's face when we walk in with Homura Kirishima Bakugou haha"
Homura's head was cocked up so one of the villains could get a better look at her face. "Damn she does look a lot like Ground Zero."
"Yeah I would really love to see that fags face at his beautiful daughters funeral."
Homura snarled and throw the man of her and bashed his face into the wall before sprinting to the street. Before she could make it a huge wall of steel roze up in front of her blocking her exit. The blonde girl turned around and smirked at the Villains. "So it's gonna be like that huh. let's get this over with but first, who wants to leave now and avoid a broken back." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a rock. She melted it and used it to hit the man running towards her away. One of the men who had a large scar on his cheek teleported behind her, Homura ducked his punch before kicking him to the wall knocking the wind out of him.

"2 down 9 to go. DIE!"

-

A blue haired hero in a long white cape stopped there daily routine to stare down the suspicious large metal building.

"Wasn't there a alley there before?"

-

The villain who appeared to be there leader gut punched Homura making her feel nauseous and causing to step away from the 6 men still standing. "You...you had enough y...yet" she said smugly but still out of breath. One of the guys behind her kicked her in the back of the knees and bashed her head onto the ground. Homura got up and sloppily wiped the blood from her head and charge at the leader but tipped and fell as the hit to the head made her feel dizzy. With one last kick she was out on the ground. The head of the group throw her over his shoulder and they all started to all walk away with her.
"That was to much to much work for ¥220 000"
"Dude if we get a whole class of students we will me millionaires"
"Ha true"
"Sorry but that's not gonna happen!"
A half unconscious Homura looked up at the voice that interrupted the villains. "I'm gonna give you 10 seconds to put her down and turn yourselves in before I beat you into next week"

Homura could find her self able to look away from the scene in front of her and found herself mesmerised by the young hero. He hair was a dark black-blue tied into a messy plait and her long bangs were pushed behind her pointy elf like ears. As for her hero costume she wore a long white cape on top of a two piece grey and blue skin tight suit. Homura watch as the girl walked into the wall on one side of the alley only to appear  walking out of the other wall less than a second later, was that her quirk?. Before she knew it all the men were on the ground and the tall girl was walking over to her. "Are you ok?"
"Y...yeah"
"You're bleeding from the head really badly, would you like me to call an ambulance?"
"No I will patch myself at home it's just down the street" Homura started to stand but feel the hero caught her and put her one her back. "Ok but please let me take you home. My quirk is teleportation so it will only take a second."
"Umm...ok my address is 13 Tōri st" the hero nodded and started running towards the solid wall only for them to appear coming out of the wall next to the Kirishima Bakugou household. "Um thank you" Homura said shyly. "It's ok my name is Error I patrol area often so if you need me again it won't be too hard to find me" Error gave the sweetest smile to Homura before they both turned to go the separate ways. Homura turned around to say thank you one last time but she had already teleported away.