Pride Month (Short story)

THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER AND IS NOT CANNON (I don't know what to wright in the actual story rn so you get this hope you like)

Au:

You are born you have a Tattoo on you hand, soulmates have matching tattoos. But what happens when one day your black and white tattoo starts to change colour?

(Mostly Homura x Ayuko cuz you guys seem to like)

-

The young girls eyes opened to her brother jumping on her. "GET OFF ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Houmra yelled pushing Aiko off the bed. "HOUMRA DON'T FUCKING SWEAR AT YOUR BROTHER" her ill-tempered farther shouted from the kitchen. Homura tied her long, curly, blonde hair into a loose pony and slowly dragged herself into the kitchen where her Pa was making a big breakfast of rice and eggs. "Morning Pa" Homura said sleepy as she rested her head on the tall red haired man, Ejiro cheerfully hummed on response. Houmra's attention was turned to a bandage on Ejiro's hand next to his tattoo. Ejiro could see her staring. "It's fine just scratched myself when working last night" Homura sighed in relief. She couldn't stop staring at her fathers tattoo. Unlike most Tattoos it wasn't black and white, it had a small red and orange glow to it which matched Katsuki's. She never knew why her parents had a diffrent colours but she never asked. "Hey Ra-Ra get your brother and tell him breakfast is ready." homura sighed and left to go back to her and her brothers room.

After breakfast Homura continued her usual morning routine. She took off her oversized sleep shirt and walked down to the hall to the bathroom in her skin coloured bra and underwear. She locked the door before taking off the rest of her clothes and stepped into the steaming hot shower. She bent over to get the shampoo bottle only to get a rude shock. She let out a surprised scream. "Homura?! Are you ok?!" Katsuki asked knocking on the door. "Umm yeah I...I just fell" she nervously laughed. Katsuki just shrugged and kept walking as Homura sat in the hot shower staring at the tattoo on her hand, everything was the same it was still the star shaped patton but it had a strong pale purple glow to it. She got out of the shower, ran to her room and put on a random outfit she found on the ground and grabbed her gloves to hide the strange colour. "I...I'm going out!" she announced.

She scrolled through her contacts trying to find out someone to talk to. At first she thought to call Ayuko but stopped her self, they had only just started dating and they had not yet seen each others tattoos and she was scared they wouldn't match. She continued scrolling until she reached Hiro Midoriya (which was saved in her phone under "Deku wannabe"). "He will do".

-

"So what did you want to talk about?" Hiro asked as he opened the door to his old friend. She just barged pasted into the living room and almost jumped in surprise as she saw Mio on the lounge. "The fuck are you doing here" the blonde girl mummbled under her breath as she sat next to best gal friend and falling to to her lap and hiding her head in embarresment. "So... are you ok" hiro asked as he walked over to join the girls. "Can I see your tattoo?" she said bluntly catching Mio and Hiro off guard. Showing people who aren't your family your family was an uncommon thing, but they agreed and Homura studied there matching spiral tattoos. She squinted to try and see if there was even a small hint of colour but nothing. "Damnit" "what's wrong? Did something happen to your tattoo?" Mio patted Homura on the head as she was still hiding her face in her lap. She sighed and took her gloves off to reveal the purple glow. The young couple went silent. "Well?" Hiro looked at her confused as he did not know what to do. "Well coloured tattoos are a thing I don't know what they mean" Hiro held Houmra's hand investigating it closely "I know, my dad's have orange ones" Homura whispered kinda salty. Mio stood up. "Well one thing I know is Toda has colours" "WHAT?!" Hiro and Homura said in sync. "Yeah he was scared so he came to me and I promise not to tell anyone so you two better keep your mouth shut". The room was quiet the 3 friends just sitting staring at each other. The front door opened "Hiro!" a soft voice announced. "Hello uncle Deku" Homura called back. "Hello Homura. if you guys need me I will be in my office." the silence continued. "Wait!" Hiro stood up "What if my dad knows" Homura looked at him like he just said the stupidest thing ever. Houmra grunted and walked over to Deku's office.

"Ummm Uncle deku?" Homura said knocking on the half open door. "Yes Homura? Is everything ok?" "Something happened and Mio and Hiro don't know what's wrong so...could I ask you?" Izuku was kinda worried as Homura's loud, cocky, smartass personallaty had mealted onto a shy, quiet girl. Deku pointed to a lounge in the corner of the room. They sat and deku once again asked what was wrong. "Do you know what it means when you tattoo changes colour?" Deku looked surprised before he smiled and put his hand onto the young girls shoulder. "Ok well are you dating anyone?" he asked. "What?! NO....well....Mabye" she looked down as she anwered "Who is she?" Homura shot up hearing Dekus question "w..what makes you th..think is a she?" Her red face basically confirmed his theory. " your fathers have colours on the tattoo, now me and ocacho don't. What else is different about us?" "... My dad are gay?" "Bingo" the green haired man reached for Homura's hand and took off her grey glove once again revealing the purple hue. "It's a strange phanonaon when a gay person meets there soul mate it will slowly change colours. When I first met Kacchan his was black but in our first year at UA it changed to orange." Deku looked at the blonde girl closely "So it is her..." she whispered to herself "Thank you Deku!" she said rockting out of the seat and running out to the door. "Homura?" the couple on the lounge looked back wondering where she was going, but she just turned arounded and stated "I'M GAY" before running out the door/

-

She entered her house, her dad's cuddled up together on the lounge. She walks over and sits next to them but only Ejiro was awake. Katsuki was asleep on his shoulder. "Pa" "Yes Ra Ra" he smiled at Homura sat up straight. "I just recently started dating someone and I want you to meet them" Ejiro smiled " Sure. whats his name?" Homura pauses before taking of her glove and showing it to her father "Her name in Ayuko" Ejiro's eyes slightly welled up before pulling her into a hug. "Well she is a very lucky girl to have you." Homura smilled snuggled into her dad. She was kinda glad it was just him she felt Katsuki would of demanded to see Ayuko and interrogate her to make sure is was 100% innocent and worthy of the love of a Bakugou. She will worry about him later.

-

The blonde girl sat on her bed and reached for her phone.

Homura Bakugou-Kirishima:

Hey Babe

Ayuko Tamaki:

Yes?

Homura Bakugou-Kirishima:

I Love you

The Ayuko is typing symbol appear on the screen for 5 minutes as she was freaking out and trying to think of something to say with made Homura giggle.

Ayuko Tamaki:

I Love you too

Homura Bakugou-Kirishima:

Love you more

Ayuko Tamaki:

Oh god don't even start we will be here for hours.

Homura Bakugou-Kirishima:

Lol. Good night beautiful

Ayuko Tamaki:

Good night, see you at school tomorrow <3

Homura fell asleep tracing the purple star shape on her hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH NORMAL STORY WILL BE POSTED TOMMOROW