Oh You Don't Like Me?

Dante Hayes

I Paced The Hotel Room, Thinking Long & Hard About The Decision I Was About To Make. Trey Is Everything I Ever Wanted, He Might Be On The DL, But I Still Love Him & Want A True & Genuine Future With Him. Marriage.. Kids.. You Know Like A Real Happily Ever After. I Was Mid Pace When I Heard A Low Knock, That Caught My Attention & My Heart Sort Of Dropped. I Stood Staring At The Door, Until My Legs Started Its Dreadful Walk To The Door. I Sighed & Clutched The Handle Opening The Door. Before I Could Even Examine His Appearance, I Was Already Wrapped In His Arms, He Squeezed The Living Shit Out Of Me.

"I'm Missed You So Much Baby Boy." Trey Told Me Letting Me Go, Finally Walking Fully Into The Room, He Took Off His Leather Jacket Letting It Drop To The Marble Floors. I Was Now Backed Into The Wall, My Breathing Start To Hitch, As Trey Came Lust Fully Examining My Body & Face. I Couldn't Bare To Look At Him, Knowing That In Just A Few Minutes His World Would Be As Flipped & Dipped As Mine. Trey Brought My Head To Him, As Our Eyes Locked, He Licked His Lips & Caressed My Cheek Rubbing Circles On My Jawline. I Groaned & Looked Into His Lustful Eyes.

"Kiss Me." Was All I Needed To Hear, Before I Attacked His Body, I Wrapped My Long Legs Around His Torso & Muscular Arms Around His Neck Pulling Myself Up As Our Foreheads Touched. I Looked Down At His Pink Plump Pouty Lips, Sucking On The Bottom.

"Fuck..." Trey Mumbled, Making Me Smirk As My Hand Gently Rubbed Over His Waves. I Placed Little Pecks Just To Tease, But Trey Didn't Like That. He Wanted To Be Satisfied Instead. He Took My Lips In His, Poking At My Slightly Parted Lips With His Thick Tongue, I Accepted His Challenge & Let His Tongue Savor The Flavor Of My Mouth. He Groaned & He Nibbled On My Thick Top Lip. I Moaned In His Ear, Kissing His Jawline Lightly, As He Brought Me Over To Couch. We Positioned Ourselves, Just Intensely Gazing Into Each Others Eyes. His Eyes Held An Excited & Joyful Look, So Did The Wide Grin On His Face. My Eyes Were Masked By The Lust, But Actually Held Fear Deep Within Them.

"I Love You So Much. I Just Wanna Please You Dante." He Groaned In My Ear, Running His Wet Lips Along My Neck, Occasionally Sucking On My Warm Flesh. Ecstasy, He Brought Me So Much Sweet Bliss & Love, That I Couldn't Even Fathom Getting This From Another Man... Not Even Yasmin.

"Snap Out Of It Dante, You Have To Tell Him." My Conscious Spoke To Me, I Slowly Snapped Out Of My Daze Only To See My T-shirt On The Carpet, My Pants Unbutton, I Was Now Laying On My Stomach As I Felt Trey Tugging On My Jeans Pulling Them Down Inch By Exposing My Naked Cheeks. I Don't Usually Wear Underwear, If I Do I Wear Boy Thongs.

"Wait! We Can't..." I Trailed Off, Hopping Up Quickly Adjusting My Jeans Again & Pulling My Shirt Back On. Trey Kneeled On The Couch Looking At My Standing Frame Smirking.

"Okay, So You Wanna Go In The Back? I Mean That's No Pro---" I Stopped Trey As He Tried To Pull His Shirt Off.

"No, We Need To Talk Tremaine." I Said Lowly, Looking Into His Now Soften & Confused Looking Eyes. He Pulled Me To His Frame & Rested His Hands On My Hips, I Looked Down At Him & Sighed.

"When You Were Gone... I-i-i-i---" I Stuttered, Until Trey Put His Big Hand In My Face, & Pushed Me Away Lightly. He Stood Up Frustrated, Looking Down Upon Me. I Felt Like A Bad Little Boy, Who Was About To Get His Ass Beat By His Daddy For Acting A Fool In School.

"Don't Tell Me, Let Me Guess.. You Cheated Right?" Trey Asked Me With Evident Aggravation & Sarcasm, Since He Acted All Ecstatic About His Findings.

"Yes." I Said, Lowly Not Looking At Him In His Eyes. He Pulled My Chin Up, & Made My Eyes Focus In On Him.

"And With Who? Ooo Let Me Guess This One Too, Yazmin Am I Right? Do I Get A Motherfucking Cookie?" Trey Yelled In My Face, Making Me Flinch A Little, I Was About Cower Under Him, Until He Spoke Again.