The More You Know.

August Alsina

Finally, After About A Month & 3 Weeks Of Being In The Hospital. I Get To Go Home & Rest In My Own Bed. The Doctor Said, That It Was Dehydration, Lack Of Sleep, & Overworking That Led Me Here. I Was Ordered To Take It Easy, Stress Less, & Rest On Occasion. I Plan On Doing That Once I Find Out Where The Hell My Girl Is. Broken Up Or Not, Jada Would've At Least Made Some Sort Of Effort On Checking Up On Me. I Know That My Nasty Fall Was All Over The News & Social Media, I've Watched It About A Hunnid Damn Times Now...

I Just Hope Wherever She Is, She Is Safe & Out Of Harms Way. I Would Lose It If I Find Out She Was Blaming Herself Over Something That I Inflicted On Myself. I Knew What I Was Doing, I Just Didn't Know That It Would Hit Me This Hard.

Talking To Mel & Jackie Really Opened My Eyes A Lot. I Needed To Get My Act Together Immediately, Because Not Only Do I Have Myself To Take Care Of, But Also I Have A Whole Family To Provide For As Well & I Can't Do That While Being Ill Or Even Worse, Dead. Mel's Words Lingered In My Head, Repeating Continuously.

You've Worked Too Hard Ta' Give Up Now Yung...

They Need Ya...

Thank You Fo' Bein' Their Fo' Them, Even When Times Got Rough...

I Luh' Ya Babeh' Bruh...

I Gotchu & You Got Meh Right?

"I Gotchu' & You Got Meh'." I Held Onto My Mel Chain That A Fan Gave To Me During A Meet N Greet This Year. My Nurse Wheeled Me Out Into The Rec Room. My Mama, Travis, & T Followed Us Closely.

"Set Him Up On The Balance Beams, While I Talk With The Family For A Moment Nurse." My Doctor Spoke, Taking My Mama & Travis Somewhere Quieter. I Was Rolled Over To The Beams & The Nurse & T Helped Me Stand Up & Put My Hands On The Beams. This Was My Daily Exercise Routine For About 4 Weeks Now. I'm So Happy It's My Last Day Doing This Shit, I Can Already Walk.

"Come To Me." The Nurse Instructed, As She Stood At The End Of The Long Ass Beams. I Kissed My Teeth & Began To Walk.

"You Got This Aug." T Said, Seeing As Halfway In I Was Starting To Wobble & Shake. I Have To Show Them That I'm Fully Well. I Kept Trudging, Sweat Come Down My Face Since I Had To Hold Up My Upper Body On The Beam When I Would Take A Break From Walking.

"You Did It August!" The Nurse Said, As She Held Me In Her Arms. I Collapsed Right Into Her Arms After I Made It To Her. T Patted My Back & Smiled Lightly. I Got Up Off Her Short Body & Turned To T. I Saw My Doctor & My Mother Coming Our Way.

"How Did He Do?" My Doctor Asked, I Took A Sip Of Water From My Bottle & Stood Up Next To T.

"Great, He Finally Completed This Last Obstacle. He Still Needs Assistance & Care, But As Long As He Continues Our Little Work Outs, I'd Say He's Free To Go." The Nurse Vouched For Me, I Smiled At Her Pretty Pale Skinned Self & Looked Back At My Doctor. He Nodded & Handed My Mama My Release Papers.

"Terrance, Take Him To His Room. Travis Is Their Gathering His Things." My Mother Said, T & I Started Walking Back To My Room, My Hand On His Shoulder Trying To Keep Balance.

"He's All Packed & The Bus Is Downstairs." Travis Said, I Nodded & Looked Elsewhere. I Watched As Travis Whispered Something To T Making Him Leave Out The Room.