Don't Stop Now.

Excuse Any Errors, I'm Far Too Lazy Guys...

Cameron Nelson

Today Is The Day. Jada & I Planned To Escape. We're Just Going To Start It Off Like Any Other Day. She Cooks For Kamry & Us, Being The Guys Since I Invited Them Over For A Day Of Sports & Drinking. Jada Occupies Kamry, While I'll Pull The Truck Around Front & When The Time Is Right We Leave, We Don't Want Anyone Finding Us. We Just Want To Be Alone With Each Other & Start A New Fresh Life Together. I'm So Glad Jada Came To Me, About These Feelings She's Been Hiding About Me. I Was Slowly, But Surely Losing My Mind Not Being Able To Love & Have Her All To Myself. She's Just So Beautiful & A Guiding Light For Me.

~

I Was Sitting In My Office, Contemplating Everything. Kamry Dragging Me Into His Stupid Ass Plan, Jada Confessing Her Sudden Feelings For Me, & More Importantly My Feelings About Betraying My Flesh & Blood All Because Of A Chance At Real Love. Kamry Would Kill Me Dead, If He Found Out That Jada Wanted Me Over Him. He Is Psycho Over That Girl, He Really Think That What He's Been Doing Is Acceptable & That She Loves Him Through It All. He Is Truly Delusional & It's Sad To See Him That Way Honestly.

"Cameron..." A Voice Called From Behind My Office Door, I Sighed & Pressed The Button To Buzz Them In. In Comes Jada Wearing This Thigh High Black Silk Night Gown, Her Curly Hair Was Pinned Up With Few Dangling Curls Here & There. She Stood At The Door, With Her Back To Me, As She Closed The Door Carefully. I Just Bit My Bottom Lip At The Sight Of Her Half Naked, My Member Started To Arise As She Finally Turned Around & Looked Into My Eyes, With Her Captivating Hazel Ones. Her Light Caramel Skin Glowed In The Moonlight, Making My Breath Hitch. She Smiled At Me Sincerely, Taking A Seat On Top Of My Glass Desk.

"Cameron..." She Called Out To Me, As I Subconsciously Drooled Over Her. She Placed Her Index & Middle Fingers Under My Chin, Making My Eyes Travel From Her Breast To Her Soul Capturing Eyes.

"My Eyes Are Up Here, Babyboy." She Spoke, Bring Her Face Closer To Mines. I Raised Out Of My Seat Slowly & Leaned Down Slowly, We Both Were Ready For Another One Of Our Breathtaking Kisses. My Lips Rubbed Against Her Gently, As Her Tongue Flicked Over Them Slowly. I Bit Her Lip Softly & She Opened Her Mouth For Me, Our Tongues Soon Met. We Both Battle Each Other For Total Dominance, I Being The Winner. I Now Had Her On My Side Of The Desk & All My Shit Knocked Off Of It, As I Stood In Between Her Thick Thighs. My Hands Softly Caressing Them As Her Hands Ran Over My Now Short Cut Brown Hair. She Pulled Away Breathless, & Stared Me In My Eyes. We Both Felt Those Magical Sparks, The Sparks I Know That She Doesn't Feel With My Brother Or August.

"We Need To Talk." She Said, I Sat Back Down In My Chair, Bringing Her Down Into My Lap. She Adjusted Herself Slightly, Running Her Hands Up My Chest & To My Thick Full Beard.

"I Love Your Beard." She Said, Looking Into My Eyes Again. I Gripped Her Thighs Pulling Her Closer. I Wanted So Badly To Be All In Her Guts, But She Insisted That We Should Wait A While Or When We Have True Alone Time. I'm A Man Who Respects Any Woman's Wishes, Unlike My Monstrous Brother.

"I Love Your Alluring Hazel Green Eyes." I Smirked At Her, She Giggled & Placed A Hand On My Cheek, Bringing Our Face Closer.

"Yours Are Quite Captivating Too, I Might Add." She Peck My Lips. I Chuckled & Sat Back, Admiring God's Beautiful Masterpiece, That's He Sculpted For A Fine Man Like Me. I Would Like To Say We Were Destined, I Feel As Though If Our Circumstances Weren't So Brutal & Cruel, We Would Be A Nice Little Couple If Given Different Circumstances & A Second Chance At A New Beginning.

"Hey, What Are You Thinking About Love?" She Said, Making Me Snap Out Of My Daydream About Us.

"What Life Would Be Like If We Were In Different Circumstances, But Still Crossed Paths." I Said, She Kissed My Hand & Smiled.