Get Away Pt.2

To Be Continued...

August Alsina

Our Only Fear Was Losing Our Breaths & Having To Pull Apart To Catch It Again.

"Woo, That Was..." Jada Started, Smiling Widely, While Wiping The Corners Of Her Mouth.

"Amazin'." I Finished, Pulling Her Closer To The Edge Of The Island, Gripping Those Thick Beautiful Thighs Of Hers.

"I Wan' Mo' "Amazin'" Wit' Ya Jay." I Said, Staring Into Those Pretty Ass Eyes.

"I Want A Lot More "Amazing"." She Mumbled, Looking Away From Me.

"Speak Up. I Wanna Hea' Ya Say It Loud & Clea'." I Said, Dragging Her Face Back To Mine.

"I, Jada Sasha Michaels Want More "Amazing" With You August Anthony Alsina Jr." She Said Loud & Proud. I Smiled At Her, Goofy Superwoman Pose. We Both Busted Out Laughing.

"So Sasha Huh?" I Asked. I Like It, Reminds Me Of Beyoncé A Little.

"Yep, That's My Middle Name. I Like Anthony On You, It Fits." She Admitted, Resting Her Arms On My Shoulders & Around My Neck.

"Ya Gon Have To Tell Meh', A Lil' Mo' 'Bout Yaself Too. But In Due Time Though." I Said, Rubbing Her Inner Thighs. I'm Being Slick, I Know.

"Mmm, That's Not Very Saint Of You Mr. Alsina." Jada Teased In A Seductive Tone. I Smirked & Shrugged.

"I'm A Nigga, When I See Somethin' I Like, I Go Afta' It. And You Ms. Michaels Is Somethin' Mos' Definiteleh' Like." I Said, Biting My Bottom Lip, Getting A View Of Her Well Sculpted Curves, Man My Baby Beautiful.

"August!" Jada Shouted, Snapping Me Out Of My Dirty Thoughts.

"Yes, Babeh'?" I Asked.

"I Have To Get Down & Answer The Door." I Sighed, & Helped My Baby Down, Watching Her Ass Sway & Jiggle As I Walked Behind Her To The Door. Good God, I'm So Blessed, I Have All Of That To Myself.

"Good Lawd." I Whisper Yelled To Myself.

"Stop Talking To Yourself Crazy & Keep Your Eyes Up, You Almost Walked Into My Vase Table." Jada Said, Turning To Open The Door Again.

"Hello Ms. Michaels, This Package Is Fir You. Sign Off & I'll Be On My Way." The UPS Man Said, Jada Took It & Signed Off Thanking Him Kindly. I Had A Clue What It Is Already...

"Secret Admirer Eh?" Jada Said, Reading The Note Inside.

"What Is It?" I Asked Carelessly, Leaning Against The Staircase Post.

"I Don't Know..." She Trailed Off. She Pulled This Royal Blue Long Sleeve Two Middle Split Long Dress Out & Some Guiseppe Zanotti's Out.

"Oh Me, Oh My, These Are Beautiful." She Turned To Me, Trying To Hide Her Excited Face. I Held A Fake Stern Expression On My Face.

"Who The Fuck Sent Ya All Dat' Shawty?" I Said, Walking Up To Her "Mad".

"Umm.. P-p-prob-b-bably-y One Of M-m-my New Clie-e-ents.. D-dante.. Sydn-ney.. Or The-e Secret-t-t Admir-r-r-red From Months-s-s Ago." She Stuttered, Walking Backwards Into The Front Door. I Placed My Hand At The Side Of Her Head & Grabbed Her Waist, Leaning To Her Ear.
"Go Put My Shit On." I Whispered Deeply, She Shivered & Looked Into My Eyes.

"Hurry Up. I'm Takin' Dat' Ass Out Tonight!" I Yelled, As She Scurried Upstairs To Get Ready. I Grabbed My Bag & Walked Upstairs To Her Spare Room & Started Getting Ready As Well.

~'

Jada Michaels

"You Readeh'?" August Called Out To Me From Downstairs.

"One Second." I Yelled, Grabbing My All White Louis Vuitton Clutch, Checking Myself Out In The Mirror.

"I Look Good." I Said, Admiring The Lovely Dress, It's A Beautiful Royal Blue Long-Sleeved V-neck Boobie Hole Long Two Front Slits Running Up The Front Of My Thighs On Both Sides, I Wore My New Giuseppe Zanotti Alien Crystal Spike Sandals Too, With Nice & Flashy Accessories To Match The Style & Look.

"Mmm, Maybeh' We Can Jus' Stayeh' In..." I Was Brought Out My Thoughts By August, Standing In The Doorway, Looking At Me In A Complete Daze.

"No No No... We Are Going Out. This Stuff Is Too Beautiful To Just Try It On & Not Wear It Again." I Said, Combing My Fingers Though My Freshly Straightened, Collarbone Length Hair.

"I Dunno If I Wan' You To Lea' The House Anymo', Somebodeh' Might Snatch Yo Sexy Ass Up." August Exaggerated. I Rolled My Eyes, & Walked Up To Him, Switching My Hips In A Rhythmic Beat.

"You Look Good Too." I Said, Tracing My Fingers, Over His All White HBA Short-Sleeved Button Down Shirt, He Wore Some All White True Religion Jeans, & His Air Jordan 11 Legend Blue 2014, Too Compliment His Look He Wore His Platinum Bottom Roll Grill & A White "Strug Life" SnapBack.

"How Did You Get Those?" I Pointed To His Shoes, They Release This December Of 2014 & It's Only The Middle Of July.
"Sneaka' Con. Why Ya Wan' Me To Get Ya Some?" He Asked, Wrapping His Hands Around My Waist.

"No, I'm Fine. I'll Get Them For Myself, When They Officially Come Out." I Said, Kissing His Cheek & Walking Ahead Of Him Trying To Get Downstairs. These Heels Weren't All For It Though.

"I Gotchu' Babeh'" August Said, Lifting Me Up Bridal Style Carrying Me.

"August, You Need To Stop This, It's Not Appropriate Right Now." I Said, Trying To Cover Up My Cellulite Thighs.

"I Don't Care Wha' Ya Say Jada. I'm A Pick Ya Up, Lif' Ya Up, & Baby Yo Ass Until I Get Tired.. But Like Kevin Gates Said, "I Don't Get Tired!"." August Said, Opening The Front Door & Walking Me Out To The Car.

"You Are Something Else..." I Said, Side Eyeing Him. He Looked Down At Me & Kissed My Forehead, Cheesing Hard As Hell.

"You Lah' It Though." He Teased, I Rolled My Eyes. I Did Love It.. The Attention, The Caring, & The Affection. I Felt Wanted & Needed By The Most Handsome Man In The World, I Was Living Any Girls Dream At This Moment & I Didn't Want To Give It Up For Nothing.

"Comfy?" August Asked, Looking At Me As I Sat Back & Admired His Customized Mercedes Benz. Expensive & Nice Taste.

"Come Here." I Said, Gesturing For His Face To Move Closer, Smiled & Came Closer, I Kissed & Sucked On His Lips, Not Wanting To Break The Sweet Kiss.

"Keep Dat' Up & Were Definitely Not Goin' Nowhera'." August Said, Pulling Away & Driving Off Into The Night.

Read, Comment, Vote, Suggest, & Follow. - Jaezus. 💋👑😍