Butterflies

I was thinking. All night. All freaking night.

I cried too. All freaking night.

And when morning came I cried even harder because today was the fifth day. Which means I couldn't ignore Kaz. I had to give him a response.

It was 7:30 in the morning when I started getting ready for my adoption clinic. I volunteer every Saturday at the pet adoption center down the street we raised awareness for abused and handicapped animals.

I was sitting in one of the plastic chairs in the meeting room waiting for the daily announcements to begin.

"I want you. I want me. I want peace..." My phone ranged out.

I jumped, surprised by the music playing from my electronic device.

"I freaking love that song." A guy on my left said.

I turned toward the guy with the beautiful Hispanic accent.

"Who doesn't? Its beautiful how the timbre of the song goes perfect with the lyrics too."

"Totally like when their singing the chorus the harmony falls right in." I smile.

He sticks his carmel hand out. "Elijah Scott." His husky voice spoke.

"Vivian Knight." I say.

I was admiring his dimples which were shining through his white smile.

And his brown hair was under a snapback. And his green eyes looked perfect with his skin tone.

"Do I look that good?" He asked.
I blush, embarrassed by his question.

"Your cute when your shy." He says  thoughtfully.

I smirk."Your not to bad yourself."

He looks down. "You gonna answer that?"

I look at my 3 missed calls. "Shoot." I exclaim.

"Can you hold on for a minute?" I ask Elijah. He nods his head.

I check my phone to see 2 calls from Joyce and Kaz. And 1 text from Joyce saying 'nevermind'.

"It was no biggie." I say returning to his side.

"So how old are you?" I Ask casually.

"21."

"You?"

"19." I reply all to quickly.

"What's a guy like you doing at a pet clinic?" I inquire.

"Its called helping." I laugh. And just as I did I felbutterflies fly in my stomach.

"Alright the meeting of 10/05 is now beginning." My constructor of the hour announced.
                            ***
After the meeting was over, Elijah gives me a hug. While slipping a piece of paper into my butt/back pocket. I dont realize what he's done until he squeezes my butt.

I gasp.

He laughs and whispers "Call me sometime." When he pulls away he winks sending chills all across my body. And tgen he leaves.

I stood there dumbfounded and hot all over. And the butterflies were still there and also sadly an ache too.