Lookers

Uhhh!" My voice vibrated on the bed. I chuckled at the events that happened tonight which were interesting, really interesting. I breathe. Probably the only thing I haven't done today.

At that moment, Harvy, Danie, Lillie, and Jessica waltz into my room.

"Who was he?"

"How long have you known him?"

"How old is he?"

"Does he have a friend?"

"Do you like him?"

"Have you had more than just a kiss?"

I sit up overwhelmed with their annoying questions. I wanted a break and they couldn't even give me that, some friends i have. "Uhh his name is Kaz and I didn't get a last name." I reply, answering just one of their questions.

 I continue. "Don't know if he has a friend for you, I just met him today, I don't know his age, and I've only been kissed by him once." I say to their puzzled faces.

"Ohh." Harvy said. "He was doing that, wanting thing."

"What?" I ask, I've never heard of anything by the name of wanting.

"Meaning your leaving the person wanting more. You know leaving a first imprecision." She states while sitting beside me on my bed.

"Ohh!" We all say, understanding what she explained.

"So do you want to see him again?" Jessica asks, her arms were crossed against her chest as she looked at me.

"I don't know." I reply. I grab my remote and turn on the television.

"You should." Jessica commented. I glare at her, what was up with her?

"No, what about Jake?" Danie asked, and Harvy nods. Jessica glared at her.

"And Logan?" Lillie said.

I looked at Harvy. "What do you think?" I asked.

"Well Kaz seems mysterious, Jake seems loyal. And with Logan I don't care, if you do like him, go ahead and go for him. I'm team Jake though." Harvy replies her shoulders shrugged. I felt uncomfortable under their stares.

"Hey, let's watch a movie." Danie suggested. Thank God for Danie being my best friend i'm sure she felt my tension and I was glad she changed the subject.

"Yeah." Lillie and Harvy agreed. But Jessica just stood there looking at me.

"Vivian you can choose the movie. Come on Jesse." Danie said eyeing Jessica. She grabs Jessica's arm pulling her away from me.Of course it could just be me, but i feel like Jessica isn't too happy with Jake being my choice.

"Coming." She states while glancing at me once more before following after them. I got off the bed and looked at the shelf of movies. My choices: Iron Man, Thor, Catching Fire, and Love and Basketball

 I chose Thor of course, the fact that Chris Hemsworth portrayed the asgardian had me on the edge of my seat. I put the disc in and sit on my bed waiting for the girls to come back with the food. I felt my phone vibrate in my left pocket. I unlocked the screen and my message popped up from Logan and then my mom.

I opened Logan's first:

Logan- Whats up Pretty Young Thang? I laughed.

Lol, nun much u?  I wrote.

Logan- Just thinking about u. It was extremely cheesy but in a cute way and i couldn't stop myself from smiling.

I checked my moms message: