When It Comes

6 more days, I was counting.

I mean I wasn't dreading it or anything its just once I go back I won't be a teenager.

I'll be a girl who takes care of her siblings, and does nothing but that.

I do love my mom. And those little people.

I just wish I could have more fun.

                               ***

I'm sitting in my room watching lab rats with lucy. While reading: Wonder.(amazing book).

I closed the book and laid in the bed on my stomach. I sat there in  astonishment at the events that I had participated in this week. I had been on 7. Seven dates that is.

I had plenty of fun 4 out of 7 was with Kaz three out of 7 was with Jake.

Now I finally get a day just for me.

I hadn't heard from Logan since when we landed weeks ago.

So yea you could say I was throwing him out the picture.

Its like he read my mind or something because all of a sudden he texted.

Logan: Watz up babe

Who did he think he was calling babe. Did it look like I belonged to him. He hasn't called me in 2 weeks! 2!

Does he think I want to give him my time?

Did he think I would fall for his phony stuff?

No sweetheart, no.

So I was blunt.
Me: what do u want?
Logan: what's with the hostility.
Me: wat did u think there wouldn't be any after u didn't text me for 2 weeks?

My train of thought on the TV vanished, when my phone rang. I picked it up and the caller ID said Logan.
I ignored it.
He called two more times and I still ignored it.

I mean would you blame me? The guy had weeks of possiblity. He just didn't catch the bait.

10 mins later

I hear a knock on the door.

"Uhh." I voice.

I scooted out of my comfortable position and walked out the room and down the stairs.

I realized no one was here. Like the house was vacant.

I opened the door.

Logan was standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Look babe hear me out."

" Why should I?"

"Please." He desperately pleaded.

I looked at him.

"Okay so you shouldn't,  I've been a jerk I haven't texted called anything and im sorry. Just hear me out."

I sighed. I hated seeing his face imprinted in hurt. Me being me, said.... "You have 3 mins." I said looking at my phone.

"Thank you. Im really sorry my job had me working nonstop. And I couldn't take a day off and I'm sorry please baby. Give me a chance to make it up. Please."

I looked into his pleading sea green eyes. I smiled.

"I forgive you." I shrugged.

"I still had fun without you tho "

He laughed.

"You wanna go for a walk."

"I wish, but I can't my little cousins upstairs and no one else is here."

"You could take her with." I nodded my head and smiled.

"That would be great give me 10 mins."

                           ***
Lucy loves Logan.

I mean lovesssss him.

You know how you start to have feelings for someone and then your little sister or cousin says hes hot or something and then you tell them stay in child's place.(for lack of better words)? Well that's what I practicality did.

Like she kept saying "God he's soooo hot." And "marry me!" I wanted to choke her.

But anyway we walked to the park and stuff and we talked while Lucy played on the swing always in ear shot.

When we were walking back to the house Lucy ran in.
Finally I thought.

"I'm sorry my cousins something else."

"Its okay." He smiled his breath taking smile.

"I had an amazing time."

"Ditto." I said.

"Good Night Logan." I said while walking to the door.

"Nite Vivian."

                           ***

I sat in bed thinking, no knowing I was going to hate it when it comes.

(When she leaves/ time to go)