Mistakes

"Move off the road!" I screamed at the driver in front of me. He was driving so slow, while peering at the accident that occurred.

The lane opened up and I made a left to get off the express way. Ten minutes later I pulled up to Logan's apartment. He had just gotten it a few months ago. I was so happy for him because I know how long he's wanted to have his own place. I walked down the pathway to his condo. I buzzed the doorbell.

He came and opened the door. He was in his black briefs and I was admiring his amazingly toned torso.

He nervously smirked.
"Hey babe."

"Hey! I brought you some treats." I said in a perky voice.

He opened the door wider for me to come in. I walked into the his place and turned around to face him. He looked really unsettled.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing I'm just tired."

"Oh okay." I hinted at something more but left it alone. I couldn't tell if he really was tired because his voice cracked every once in a while.

"I'll leave you in peace." I said smiling at him. I put the plastic bag on his table. I felt arms go around my shoulders. I breathed him in.

"Alright." I said taking another sniff of Boston sweet sent. I walked to the front door. I could feel his eyes fixed on me. I smiled at him.

He leaned down.

I sucked In a breath. This would be our first kiss. As he leaned in deeper, a voice broke our moment. The moment I've been patiently waiting for.

"Babe are you coming back?" I turned to see a blonde female wrapped in sheets.

My face darkened.

I drew away from his grip that had grew tighter.I pushed opened the door and ran to my car.I heard scrambling and cursing as the door swung open.

"Vivian!" Logan yelled after me. How he caught up, I don't know. He swiftly turned me around.

"I'm sorry. It was a mistake, she was a mistake. Look I need you. I want you please, please don't go." He begged.

"I gave you a chance its not my fought you blew it Logan! I'm not leftovers that you come back too afterwards. And I'm not going to sit up here and take it. Im not sloppy seconds. Okay!"

I shake his hands off me and get into the car. I start it up and drive away.

I leave behind a torn Logan and my heart.
***

All I can say is I'm happy I wasn't in love with him because that would've been a mistake.

***
So I'm sorry I just busted you Livian lover's bubble. But hey you'll live. Jk love you guys!
Comment & vote tell me your thoughts!
-Love Lynia
Pic of blonde aka April Lane