Two Faced

Hey! So I wanted to give a shout out to you X1738X I love ur comments and you actually seem really chill Lol!! And her books are amazing so check 'em out please!!

'Amaze me' by Union J. is gonna be the theme song for the second book!!

*****

"Vivian I'm so sorry!" Is what she said. Along with a "I'm gonna kill her." I just finished telling her what happened. She was shaken up. Which is funny since I'm the one who's the victim.

"Yea so am I."

"I'm supposed to meet him here in 10 mins." I say looking at my watch.

"Do you want me to stay?" She asked.

"No im good.This is something i gotta do by myself."

She nodded. "I understand."

"I can have Eli take you to the hotel to see the kids." I suggest.

"Okay."

-----------------------------------------

I put on my jacket preparing myself to leave.It was now 5:00 in the afternoon. I had called jake yesturday to meet. And we shcelduled for 1:00. Eli had left with Isa at 12:50.

Am i mad. Heck yea. I am beyond pissed.

As i grab my bag and search the house for any remaining lights on. The doorbell outta all things, rings. I hull it open. Jake stood there with bags under his pink eyes with his hair a mess.

"Viv." I could smell achohal on his breath.

"What do you want?"

Woah i dont know what was happening. I'm never usually so harsh. But i didn't care. I kinda liked this me.

"I thought you wanted to talk."

"Yea at 12 noon not 5 at night." I say.

I leave the door to go to the living room. He follows in pursuit.

"I wanted to tell you that i have feelings for you. And that i would love to be in a relationship w/you." My mouth says in a rush.

Crap. Calm down Viv why are you so nervous? I ask myself.

He looks lost, deep in thought.
He chuckles.

"Viv im sorry. No thank you."

"What?" I ask confused.

"No, I don't wanna be in a relationship with you."

Those words broke my heart.

"Jake-"

"Vivian look your amazing, and I'm sure there's a guy out there for you-"

I shake my head.

"No, no Jake you can't just do that what about what we've been through? I thought you liked me."

"I do just not like that."

Crack. Another piece of my heart being torn apart.

"Jake-" He stands.

"Goodbye Vivian." Tears pored down my face. As he walked to the door.

"Jake please-"

"Vivian!" He shouts.

"I'm freaking done having this conversation!" I had never seen him like this. And already I hated this side of him.

"You know what? I never asked for you to barge into my life you as*hole!" Im shouting now.

"Get the f-ck out of my house."

He's hesitant.

"Viv." His voice is low.

"I-"

"Just get out please!" I say.

"Just leave." I run up the stairs away from him. From the guy I was in love with.

I heard glass crackle in the distant and then the door slam.

-------------------