Imprints

" Girls, Stop waiting for that "perfect boy.'' He's not out there. there no such thing as fairytales.Your life isn't a 80's movie. If you push that boy away he's not gonna come back to comfort you. he's gonna leave . Life isn't like a movie . Stop expecting it to be. But there is a such thing as love.So find it, just with your hopes not as high.--------Reality

****
         We made it there at quater to 6. Danie, Lillie, Jesse, and Harvy were in line for cotton candy while i was sitting on the bench a few yards away. Wondering if we were in the wrong location or not. I stood up to view the sky and the beauty it held. I quickly looked down.The action caused me to become dizzy. I hurried up and tried to grab the bench to discover it gone. My vision began to darken and i remember falling . Slowly .
*******
"Woah are you okay?" asked a deep rumbling voice. I honestly assumed it to be Jake's. But to my amazement a really hot guy with blonde hair that was in a mohawk type of style with electrifying blue eyes, was sitting there.

"Hi beautiful." He whispered.

"Who are you?" I asked while getting up. Somehow my body was planted on the ground. I dusted myself off, while he responded.

"Im Kaz.And who may i have this pleasure speaking with?" He asks. His voice was thick with a British accent.

"Im Vivian."I say blankly, fazed by his beautiful voice.

"Can i ask two questions?" I ask quietly while admiring his lips piercings.

He nodded. "The first one is, Why are you staring at me? And the second is why was I on the floor?" His deadly stare creeped me out.

"Oh...um." His face was turning redder by the second. And his shocked expression looked cute on him.

"Well i was walking towards this way when you fainted." He said totally ignoring my first question. I rolled my eyes and looked around to see my friends still in line.I sat on the bench. He sat next to me without asking.

"So i was actually wondering why you're here." He said bluntly.

"You alone?" His low voice whispered beside me, sending chills down my back. I shuddered and he laughed. I wanted to run, but with my foot throbbing he would catch me or I would've face planted in the dirt.

I looked at him. "What do you think?" I asked sighing. His presence was starting to agitate me.

"Oh feisty are we? Just the way i like them." I glanced at him. Was he serious?

"Look my friends are gonna be here in two minutes you better leave before they ask questions." He looked at me and smiled. His teeth purely white shined like the moon.

"So you want witnesses?" He questioned. I turn towards him confused by his sentence.

"For?" My lips speak unwillingly as my friends giggled their way over.

"This." He took my chin and turned my head towards him "Perfect." He whispered while leaning in, closing the space between us.

He kissed me passionately. After a few seconds i kissed him back not realizing what i was doing. His lips were moist and soft. And if you want the truth, he was a good kisser. I heard the girls stop in their tracks. And their conversation come to a halt.

I pulled away quickly. Ashamed i had taken part of those actions. My face turned a light red from embarssment. Kaz smiled up at me, loving my reaction. He got up off the bench and flashed me a smile.

"Ladies." He tipped his head and walked off. I touched my lips seeing if his lips were still there. I knew they weren't but it reassured me., somewhat. I try covering up my smirk that had stolen my mouth but Harvy caught it and smiled at me.
****
        Ten minutes later Jake and four others showed up. It was getting darker outside while us girls made small talk.

"Whats up?" Jake said. While walking towards us. I nod.

"Who is that?" He asked while Harvy went to get ice cream for everyone.

"My cousin Havana." His face looked dropped. And my heart jumped. I was praying that he didn't have a past fling or relationship with my cousin.

"Dude you said there was gonna be hot girls but not this hot!" A boy said next to him, his voice was deep and smooth. Jake gave a him a nasty look.

"Vivian,Danie,Lillie, and Jessica.This is Cole." Jake said. A guy with chestnut brown hair and sea green eyes stepped forward and grinned.

"Erick." A guy with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes stepped forward.

"Isaac." A carmel skinned black guy walks up with a median sized box cut a fade on both sides. With beautiful hazelnut eyes. Which were breath taking. I saw Harvy walking back with a bunch of ice cream cones in hand.

"And Logan." Harvy stopped dead in her tracks. I look over at her. Her face showed pure astonishment. I turn my head towards the guy. He was smiling wickedly at Harvy.

"Hey, Babe."

___**

___
**