Results

So, the I have counted the results and the winner was A! I will be re-writing the story and have come up with some new plots. (For those of you who voted B, if the re-written story is successful, I might finish this story.)

The options for the new plot are:

A) The same but the characters are less OOC and there's more detail added.

B) The same as A, but Arima has been teaching at UA for years (he was sent there right after he died).

C) The ghouls and the CCG have been at war for years, however they kept it underground, away from the public eye. The only contact the CCG had with the heroes was if it involved ghouls. Then, after the Dragon Incident, the heroes joined the peace treaty with the TSC and United Front. Several years later, to deepen the peace treaty, a few of the ghoul children go to UA (the main character will be Ichika and some OCs for the other ghoul children).

D) The same as C, but Juuzou also goes to UA for a few reasons, those being

-The ghouls have made a few enemies over the years and Kaneki is worried for Ichika's safety, so he asks Juuzou to watch over her secretly.

-He never got a proper education, as he was raised by Big Mama, and the CCG's education was mostly about ghouls.

-He was bored.

Thank you all so much for reading this story and I'm sorry for the wait. At the end of May I'll count the results and start with the new story as quick as possible. Again, I'm really sorry for the wait.