The Phone Call

Kaneki's POV

"Touka!"

"What's up? You've been gone for a few hours, so I hope you've at least found something on Juuzou's whereabouts."

"Oh, well, you see the thing is..." I trailed off.

"What did you do this time?" she asked, irritated but concerned.

"Well...we found Juuzou...but he's in another universe and we're with him." I finished, waiting for her to respond.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" She screeched.

Everyone in the room could hear and I had to pull the phone away from my head.

"Why is it that you somehow always end up in trouble! Sometimes I wish I married a man who wasn't a magnet for danger!" She sighed and the sound of clinking glass could be heard.

I had a guilty look on my face. "Yeah, sorry about that. Also, there's another thing."

"What now?" Touka asked, exasperated.

"Uuuhhhh...Mr. Arima is here and alive."

"Seriously?! The White Reaper is there?! Didn't he sorta stab your brain through your eye, and you sorta kill him?" She asked in shock.

"Yeah, but we made up. He was just as confused as the rest of us as to how he got here."

She huffed, but I could tell she was accepting the fact. "So, do you have any idea how to get back?"

"Not really. But in this world, almost everyone has these superpowers called quirks. I landed in front of a school that teaches kids how to use their quirks to fight better, and apparantly they want me to be a teacher." I replied.

"Yomo and I will try to hold the fort down here, though I may have to call in Ayato and Hinami, so try to get back soon. Ichika is starting to get into her I-must-explore-and-touch-everything phase, and one of these days I swear she is going to touch the stove while it's on," she complained.

"Ok, I'll try to find a way to get back soon, but for now, try to stop Ichika from touching the stove please?" I asked, worried.

"Fine, but you know you're gonna get it when you get back right? I'll start working on my punches just for you!" she promised.

I paled but nodded understandingly. "I kinda figured. Well, good luck with the cafe!"

I hung up on her and fell on Hide, who had heard the call and expected what was to come next and prepared to catch me.

"I am so doomed. At my funeral, tell them not to use my picture from college. In all honesty, I look like a random scrawny geek minus the glasses."

"Sure sure. I'll also help pick out your flowers." Hide said, non-encouragingly while secretly thinking, I am so glad I'm not married.

Arima is smiling until he checks his watch and exclaims, "Oh, it appears that it is almost time for my first class, and Juuzou should be getting back to his. Let's wrap this up quickly."

"Ok, so state your name and quirk." I said, pulling out a notepad.

"Itsuka Kendo, quirk: Big Fist."

"Neito Monoma, quirk: Copy."

"Fumikage Tokoyami, quirk: Dark Shadow."

"Tsu, quirk: Frog."

"Shoto Todoroki, quirk: Half-Cold Half-Hot."

"Izuku Midoriya, quirk:..."

I waited for him to state his quirk, but instead, he ran up and whispered in my ear.