Going to Class

Juuzou's POV

It's my first day attending U.A. high, and I've been placed in class 1-A, which I've discovered is the same class as those kids from before. Arima sir is becoming a hand-to-hand combat/weapon instructor. Normally, I wouldn't attend school, but Mr. Arima is offering me snacks if I'm good.

I find my class and notice that it's already started.

"Whoops, I'm late!"

I throw open the door and the teacher, who is in a yellow sleeping bag and looks like a caterpillar, starts glaring at me.

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost!"

"We gave you a map of the campus last night you know." The teacher grumbled.

"Yeah I know, I just didn't bother looking at it." I replied, grinning.

The teacher sighed. "Well, go ahead and introduce yourself, but hurry up, I wanna go take a nap."

"Hi, I'm a new transfer student, the name's Juuzou Suzuya!" I announced.

"Well, Mr. Suzuya, please sit behind Ms. Yaoyorozu and let me proceed with class."

"Okay!"

In this, Momo is sitting in seat 19 (where Mineta is), and Juuzou is in seat 20

In this, Momo is sitting in seat 19 (where Mineta is), and Juuzou is in seat 20. Mineta is wherever (no one needs him anyways.)

I sit behind a girl with a black pony tail, and next to a guy with a large scar covering most of the left side of his face and red and white hair, split evenly down the middle.

"So as I was saying, we are going to do all the same tests as the beginning of the year and see how much you've all improved. Mr. Suzuya!"

"Yes!"

"You'll be participating as well, though it's to test your physical capabilities."

"Okie-dokie!"

"Okay, let's go down to the field," the teacher says in a monotone voice.

I can't help but giggle because he reminds me of Hanbee.

"Is something funny, Mr. Suzuya?"

"No, nothing, you just remind me of someone!"

Mr. Aizawa, as I learned his name is, huffed and turned around. He led us to a large field with several different areas set up.

"All right, we'll start with the 50-meter dash. Mr Suzuya, do you know your top speed?"

"No, but I have a fake leg now, is that cheating?"

"You have a fake leg? Why?" the kid with green hair asked.

"I lost it in the battle that sent my sensei into a several-year-long coma.
It really isn't a hindrance though because I can use it in surprise attacks."