Another One?!

Kaneki's POV

"HAISE!!"

I look up sharply. There's only one person who still calls me Haise.

"Juuzou?"

And suddenly he's tackling me in a hug.

"Did you bring me any snacks?" ha asked, searching my pockets while hugging me.

"Well, I didn't know you were going to be here, so the only thing I have on hand is this," I said, holding out a bag of chips.

"Yay! Mr. Arima forbid me to eat too many snacks, but you always come through for me," Juuzou said, already opening the bag and munching on his chips.

I stiffened hearing him say that. "What do you mean Mr. Arima? He died didn't he?" I asked, barely able to breathe.

"Oops. I'll explain later. Anyway, what're you up to here, Haise?"

I decided to ask him about Mr. Arima later. "Well, I was just walking back after dropping off Ichika at her uncle Ayato's house with Hide, when there was a light and we were both pulled in. Actually, we were dropping her off so we could go look for you. Where were you and where are we?" I asked after getting a good look around.

"We're in an alternate universe!" Juuzou said cheerfully.

"Huh?" I said, blinking a few times. "Did I hear that right?"

"Yep! We're in another universe!"

"U-u-um, are you also from Juuzou's universe sir?"

I looked over and there was a boy with green hair standing there awkwardly.

"Yes, and I assume you and the people coming up behind you are from here?"

"Huh?" The green haired boy looked over his shoulder and sure enough, the rest of the students and Mr. Aizawa were running towards him. How did he know though? he thought.

I can smell them. There are 20 of them. 19 teens and 1 adult. This must be a class.

Midoriya's POV

There's another one?! And this one looks different from the rest. He has these strange marks under his eyes. They travel down his left cheek, but stay under the eye on the right. I hope I can learn more about them.

"Hey, where's Hide? He was with me when we were pulled into the light, so where is he now?"

Juuzou was scanning the area, using his right hand to shield his eyes from the sun.

"I don't see him anywhere. Anyways, why do you look the same as normal?! Why am I the only one that looks younger?! That's no fair," Juuzou said, pouting.

The man Juuzou called Haise chuckled awkwardly. Suddenly his eyes widened and he look surprised and sort of sad.

"I know this smell. It's Mr. Arima."

Just then, the man himself had appeared, standing on the lip of the small crater created from the explosion.

"Kaneki, I see you've changed quite a lot. I heard you got married and had a kid. Congratulations."

The man named Haise? or was it Kaneki? looked as though he was going to cry.

"Wait, wasn't his name Haise? Is his full name like Kaneki Haise or Haise Kaneki? Or is Haise a nickname? Mr. Arima doesn't seem like the type to use nicknames, so Kaneki is definitely part of his name."
I started muttering my thoughts and writing in my notebook.

After a few minutes, the three gave me a look and Mr. Arima said,

"We should go inside. Besides, the rest of the class is waiting for an answer to what the explosion was.