Meeting class 1-B

Hide's POV

Where am I? My head hurts. The last thing I remember was being pulled into a strange light with Kaneki. Wait, where is he?

I look around and see that I am in a small crater, probably from my landing, and there are large buildings to the right of me. Thanks to my time in the CCG and my lessons with Kaneki, I focus on listening and can hear the sound of approaching footsteps.

There are several pairs. My hearing isn't as good as a ghoul's, but I know there are enough people to overpower me. I hope they speak Japanese so I can explain before they attack me! Although Kaneki always said I was too optimistic...oh well.

I made sure my scarf was pulled up enough and stood up. The footsteps had come to a halt, and I knew they were standing at the edge of the crater waiting. I looked at them and saw there were several strange looking kids and a weird looking man.

"Uh...hello?"

"Woah, he speaks Japanese!" a kid with weird, over-long whitish gray eyelashes exclaimed.

"And it seems you do too," I said, chuckling a little.

"My name's Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, and this is my class, 1-B."

"And who are you?!" a weird looking kid with blond hair yelled out, and oddly, it was with a smug face. Then he started laughing for some reason.

Another kid with orange hair's hand grew and she karate chopped him on the head.

"Oh be polite would you. Sorry about that. Please excuse his actions, he's an idiot."

I just sweat dropped and nodded.

"Uh, ok. Well, my name's Hideyoshi Nagachika, but you can just call me Hide. So uh, where am I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaneki's POV

"I would be honored if you would be willing to teach me."

It was the boy with half-red-half-white hair and a scar covering the left side of his face. Based on the reactions I was getting from the rest of the class, I'm guessing this is unusual.

"Uuuhhhh, you want me to teach you? I'm pretty sure I'm not very good at that. Mr. Arima is the one who taught me the majority of my fighting moves. Are you sure you don't want him teaching you?"

"It's more than just fighting, it's knowledge too."

"Mr. Arima is also smarter than me though, so I think-"

"Actually, I think you would be great at teaching Kaneki."

I turned around and Mr. Arima was giving me one of the smiles he had when I was Haise and he came over for dinner with my squad.

"But really, the only teaching I've done is helping Touka teach Ichika her school stuff. With how Mutsuki ended up, I don't think I'm fit to be a teacher."

"Aww, don't worry Haise, I've seen how you've been teaching Ichika to read in secret since she can't go to school because she's the kid of the One Eyed King and all, and she's been doing fine. Besides, if your a teacher, that means I get to help. You stopped me from teaching Ichika how to do a body stitch, but you can't stop me from teaching a student!"

I sighed and wondered if Juuzou was trying to support me or get a student to stitch up.

Suddenly, the doors were thrown open and another class came in.

"Ahahahahahaha. What did you guys do this time huh? Ahahahahahaha!" A weird blond kid started cackling until an orange-haired girl with a giant hand karate chopped him on the head.