The New Arrivals

3rd person POV

It was a normal day a U.A. High. The class of 1-A was out on the field, training.

"Hey everyone, want to stop for a water break?" Izuku called out.

"Sure!" Ochako replied. Soon after, they were sitting on the ground in a group with Bakugo, Momo, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, and Mina. They were chatting about a variety of things, when there was an explosion a couple of blocks away.

"What was that?" Midoriya wondered.

"I suggest we go check it out." Iida said.

"I hope I can fight it!" Bakugo yelled.

Kirishima sighed. "Let's go see what it was."

The group took off at run towards the area the explosion came from. They arrived just as the smoke cleared and saw something completely unexpected. It wasn't some strange villain or a hero that might've been blasted away from a fight, but a man and a teen. The man had pure white hair, glasses, a black bodysuit, and an unknown weapon of great size. The teen had white hair, though not as white as the man's, red stitches all over his body with some in the roman numeral of 13 in his hair, brightly colored overalls, and a strange scythe with corners on it. Then the kid spoke.

"Where am I? Then he looked over at the man next to him and froze in shock. He stared blankly at him then asked,"Hey, I thought you died, what are you doing here sir?"

The man looked over to the teen and started speaking. "Investigator Suzuya, I see you're still the same as always. As for why and how I got here, I do not have the answer to that. After my demise at the battle with the Eyepatch, it was simply dark. I was just drifting around for who-knows-how-long until I saw a light. I went towards it expecting some kind of afterlife, but I found myself here. What about you?"

"I was just raiding the Kaneki family's pantry during their kid's birthday party when I saw a weird light coming out the back door. Of course I had to check it out, so I opened the door and here I am!"

"The Kaneki family?"

"Oh yeah, you died before they got married. Well it turns out that awhile after Haise got his memories back and defeated you, he got married to the S rated ghoul the Rabbit and had a kid. A lot of other stuff happened, but I'll catch you up later."

The class of 1-A looked on at their exchange, dumbfounded. Then the teen, revealed to be named Suzuya exclaimed.

"Hey, my hair reverted back to normal! And now that I think about it, I feel shorter!"

"Maybe they can answer some of our questions." The man said, gesturing to the group of students.

The group was shocked, as the two people hadn't given them any sign that they had noticed them. It was Mina who spoke first.

"Who are you people?"

"I was a Special Class Investigator, Juuzou Suzuya of the CCG, but now I'm a peacekeeper for the TSC." The boy announced. "This man was another Special Class Investigator, though he was the strongest of all of us and considered the boss. He died a few years ago in a battle against a ghoul. His name's Arima."

"What's a ghoul?" Momo asked.

"Wait, you mean you don't have ghouls here?! But you speak Japanese, so we must be in Japan."

"Yeah, we're in Japan, but I've never heard of a ghoul before." Momo replied.

"So, Mr. Suzuya-"

"Juuzou is fine Mr. Broccoli."

"So, Juuzou, what is a Special Class-"

"Wait just one minute Mr. Broccoli, you asked us a question, so we get to ask you one too. So, who are you?" Juuzou interrupted Midoriya again.