Chapter 46 REVELATIONS

Author's POV

"Who did this to you?", Jeongyeon asked.

"Dad .. It's Dad ..", Chaeyoung kept on crying.

Jeongyeon's forehead wrinkled as she heard who made Chaeyoung cry.

"What did he do?", With a cold tone of voice, Jeongyeon asked. There's something going on with the sudden cold tone of her voice.

"He asked me to do something for him.", Chaeyoung kept on sobbing.

"What is that something that you're talking about that made you drunk and cry like this?"

"He wanted me to break up with Mina .."

"What?!"

-FLASHBACK-

-FLASHBACK-

"Chaeyoung-ah, I need you to do something for me.", Dad said.

"Sure, Dad. What is it?"

"I have told you already that I'm not mad nor disappointed at you, right?"

I nodded. I knew at that moment what Dad will ask me - that it would be about my relationship with Mina.

"What .. what is it, Dad?"

"Break up with Mina."

I was speechless for a second.

"But why? I don't understand, Dad. You're not mad nor disappointed at me but you want me to break up with her?"

"Chaeyoung-ah, I don't know if you already know this but Mina had a bad history when it comes to her career because of close minded people and she needs to recover it while people are waiting for her upcoming drama. She has so much potential as an actress, and I hope you know that. I don't want that to get wasted. She was so happy when I told her about the role that was offered to her. Do you want to take that happiness away from her?"