Chapter 1 THE FLASHBACK

Author's POV

JYP Entertainment became one of the best, one of the most, and one of the biggest agencies in South Korea.

Park Jin Young, the owner of the company is also a singer. That's why Park Jin Young or also knowned as JYP, together with his company is really famous.

JYP got married and had 2 beautiful children. A boy and a girl. A 10 year old boy named Yugyeom and 8 year old girl named Sunmi.

Happy life was all he wanted and God blessed him with that. Money can't buy happiness and the happiness that his family had brought him is priceless.

Until one day, they decided to go on a vacation at Jeju Island.

*FLASHBACK*

JYP with his wife, together with Yugyeom and Sunmi rented a Private Yacht and went fishing.

Complete family and happy life .. What more could he ask for?

JYP looked at his wife and children and saying "I'm so blessed" to himself. He smiled like he's the luckiest man alive.

But that happiness became pain in an instant.

The Yacht suddenly moving ..

"Why is it moving like this?", JYP asked the Captain of that Yacht.

"I don't know, Sir. I will check the engine", The Captain answered.

While the Captain was checking and fixing the engine, JYP put a life vest to his children and wife just to be sure.

"Sir, everything is okay. Don't worry", The Captain said confidently.

"Okay. But let's go home before it gets worse", JYP said.

The Captain moved the Yatch heading to the hotel.

Then a loud bang was heard and the Yacht tilted and sunk so fast.

They've been thrown into the water ..

JYP immediately and worriedly looking for his family.

"Honey?! Yugyeom?! Sunmi?! Where are you?!", He shouted.

He can't see anyone and no one answered him.

Then he started to look under the water.

His wife and children was drowning even with life vest ..

He immediately went to them and started getting their bodies.

Holding 3 lifeless bodies was his nightmare.

"Honey, wake up!! Son, wake up!!! My baby girl wake up!!!", Shouting and crying at the same time.

JYP accepting his fate that he might die too because he can't call a back up.

"Please, don't leave me ..", Crying and begging. "God, don't this to me. Please .. I'm begging you!", He added.

"Hey!!!", a voice of a man was heard. "Oh, my goodness, what happened here?! Come here", the Man added.

A fisherman saw them. The man didn't recognized JYP.

"Please, help us .. Let's put them to your boat first", JYP begging while crying.

They started to put the bodies to the boat and headed to the hotel.

Staffs at the hotel waited for them.

They arrived and JYP started shouting while crying, "My love!! My children!! Waaaaaah!! Nooooo!!", the ambulance came and went to the nearest hospital.

His wife, together with their children died. The Doctor said that maybe the reason why they got drowned was because their heads got hit first before they fell on the water.

JYP went to Seoul and cremated the bodies of his family.

He started to become an alcoholic and addicted on gambling. But then he realized that what he was doing was what his family doesn't want for him, that his children will not be proud of him seeing like that. So he started to change himself.

Instead of drinking and gambling, he started visiting and giving money to the charities and orphange. That's the time he met the girls that will fill the emptiness in him.

Yoo Jeongyeon, an orphan that her mother was voluntary surrendered at the orphanage because of poverty.

Kim Dahyun, an orphan that was also surrendered because of the same reason as Jeongyeon.

Son Chaeyoung, her parents died because of an accident, and no relatives wants to take care of her.

Chou Tzuyu, a foreigner from Taiwan. Her mother worked at South Korea and her mother was abusing her. Tzuyu wanted to stay at Korea, that's why she didn't get deported.

*END OF FLASHBACK*
---
TO BE CONTINUED ..

Hi, Guys!! I'm back again. This is just a first chapter, so I'm sorry if it's short and only Author's POV. But don't worry, I'll give my very best to this story. 😊

I will update later and everything. Hahaha! 😆

Thanks for reading. 😘