Chapter 25 BECAUSE OF YOU

Author's POV

What a way to start Jeongyeon's day.

Seulgi left and Chaeyoung comforted her Unnie.

"Unnie, what happened? Who was that?", Chaeyoung referring to Seulgi.

"She's just a friend of mine. Why can't she listen to what I'm going to say?", A frustrating question from Jeongyeon.

 Why can't she listen to what I'm going to say?", A frustrating question from Jeongyeon

"You cannot blame her. As far as I know, she mentioned that she was about to give up everything including her career for you. What would you feel if you're planning to do that and witness the one you're fighting for was sleeping with someone?"

"But I told you, she's just a friend .."

"Unnie, she's hurt even before seeing you with that girl. You're both hurt and every feelings you're letting out will be understandable. I understand her for reacting that way."

"Chaeyoung-ah, what should I do? I may look like a strong person that you know, but I'm really dying inside .."

Chaeyoung comforted her Unnie.

Jeongyeon mentioned that their Dad left for a business trip and will get back in 3 days.

"Unnie, can Mina stay here until Dad gets home?", Chaeyoung asked.

"Of course. Are you going to work later?"

"No, Unnie. I'm going to work on my room today.", Chaeyoung answered. "By the way, the maids already prepared our Breakfast. I'm gonna call everyone and let's eat.", She added.

Chaeyoung knocked in every room and invited everyone to have a breakfast.

And the last room that she went, of course where Mina was sleeping.

"Mina-ya ..", Chaeyoung whispered.

Mina opened her eyes a little.

"Let's eat. The food is waiting."

Chaeyoung smiled.

Mina slowly got up and followed Chaeyoung in the Dining Area.

Her sisters and partners were already there.

But someone's missing.

"Where's Jeongyeon Unnie?", Chaeyoung asked the maid.

The maid answered that Jeongyeon went back to her room, and said she's not in the mood for eating.

They started to eat and had a small talk.