Chapter 35 FRIDAY

Author's POV

8:30am, Jeongyeon's alarm rang.

She woke up as soon as she heard the alarm.

Jeongyeon texted Chaeyoung to call all the maids and go to her room.

The maid knocked on Jeongyeon's door and she welcome them right away.

"Please, sit down.", Jeongyeon told the maids.

They awkwardly sat at the couch of her room. The maids doesn't have any clue about the purpose of the meeting.

"Hm .. I know all of you noticed the recent changes in this house, the behavior, and everything."

The maids were just in silence - didn't know if they should answer or speak.

"I'll be all honest with you. I have a girlfriend right now. I know it's not a big deal in this house. The big deal is that who my girlfriend is. My Dad shouldn't find out about her. I'm begging you all to let me be the one to tell him everything. Is that okay?", Jeongyeon asked.

"Yes ..", They answered in unison.

"Another thing is that may sisters have girlfriends too. That's unusual for you, right? But that's life, it's unpredictable. I hope you don't mind them loving who they want to love. Dad shouldn't also find out who Chaeyoung's girlfriend is. That's all I ask. Please?"

They all nodded.

"And one last thing .."

The maids looked at Jeongyeon.

"On Sunday, we will have a party on the roof deck. My sisters and I will prepare for that. I will make that day your day off. You can do or go wherever you want. But you all should be here by 10:00pm. That's all. You can leave now."

They all left Jeongyeon's room.

Jeongyeon laid down on her bed again.

She was just relaxing when someone called her.
---
JY: Hello, Jennie-ya. Waeyo?

J: Are you home?

JY: Yes ..

J: I'm outside your house.

JY: Really? Okay, wait for me. I'll go there.
---
The call ended.
---
Jeongyeon's POV

I went downstairs to fetch Jennie outside our house.

Why did she suddenly went to see me without calling or texting me?

As soon as I saw her outside the gate, I smiled. She smiled back and made a heart sign. Aigoo.

 Aigoo