Chapter 29 OH .. OKAY.

Author's POV

"He is .. He is my Dad .."

"What?!?!"

"What?!?!"

"I mean, He is my Dad's friend. That's why I have my picture with him when I was a little. And as I grow up, I really like his songs. He's my idol. That's why I got a job on his company because of my connection ..", Jeongyeon nervously answered.

Jeongyeon felt guilty about lying but she can't tell her the truth right now

"Oh .. Okay. I haven't told him yet about Jackson and I's relationship status. I haven't seen him for weeks now because I'm resting from work."

"You should take a shower now. And let's sleep already."

Jeongyeon's not really sleepy. She just can't face Nayeon because of feeling guilty about lying.

After few minutes, Nayeon was done and laid down beside Jeongyeon and they both fell asleep.

Chaeyoung drop off Mina to her house but Mina asked her to stay for awhile.

They went inside and Mina get changed.

They were at the living area and started having a conversation.

"I haven't ask you this before, but where's your parents?", Chaeyoung asked.

"They're living in Japan, of course. I'm alone here.", Mina said. "Oh, I forgot. I'm sorry but I'm not living alone here.", She added.

"Who's living with you?"

"You'll meet him tomorrow .."

"Him? A guy?"

"Nope. A boy.", Mina answered.

"Mina-ya, I think I have to go. It's late already."

"Chaeyoung-ah .."