Chapter 2 THE DEAL

Author's POV

The flashback ended.

After more than a decade, the four girls grew up so well. Growing up, JYP wanted them to choose if they will enter the industry or just stay as an ordinary persons.

It's Jeongyeon's Birthday, and JYP called them for a Private Dinner.

At the Dinner ..

"Happy Birthday, Jeongyeon! I wish you to be happy and I will support you to your decisions in life. I love you, My Daughter ..", JYP greeted Jeongyeon happily.

"Thank you, Dad .. I will make you proud of me. I love you too ..", Jeongyeon responded.

While they were eating quietly, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu gave their gifts to Jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeon Unnie, this is my gift for you", Dahyun gave the box to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon slowly opened the box.

"Yaaaah!! What is this?!", Jeongyeon shouted.

The three girls laughed so hard.

"I just want you to cherish your collections", Dahyun said.

The three girls can't stop laughing.

Dahyun's gift was a photo album and "My Collections" was indicated at the front page, following the picture of her exes.

"Don't you like it?", Dahyun kept teasing her Unnie.

Jeongyeon glared at her, but then laughed because of Dahyun.

"I love it", Then all of them laughed, including their Dad.

JYP knows everything about Jeongyeon. He knew that Jeongyeon is attracted on both genders and definitely a play girl.

Chaeyoung gave her gift too. She handed a paperbag to her Unnie.

"Unnie, I hope you will like my gift", Chaeyoung said.

Jeongyeon opened the paperbag and saw a personalized shirt by Chaeyoung.

"Woooow, this is really nice!! Thankyou, Chaeyoung-ah!!", Jeongyeon was really happy on Chaeng's gift.

"You're welcome, Unnie.", Chaeng responded.

Tzuyu was the last one to give the gift. She gave a huge box to Jeongyeon.

"Wah! What is this? This is really heavy", Jeongyeon curiously said.

Jeongyeon opened the box ..

"W-what is this?! What am I going to do with this?! A printer?!", Jeongyeon shouted again.

"That's the partner of Dahyun Unnie's gift. So you can print the picture of your future collections and put it in the photo album right away.", The maknae answered with an evil smile.

All of them laughed so hard that they almost fell on their seats.

"Y'all making fun of me, huh?", Jeongyeon seriously asked them, but can't control her laughter. "Yah! But thank you!", She added.

"You're welcome, Unnie", The three girls answered in unison.

They continued eating.