Chapter 36 IT'S SATURDAY!

Author's POV

"It's Saturday!", Jeongyeon exclaimed as soon as she woke up.

She sent Nayeon a good morning message and went back to sleep.

Jeongyeon woke up again at around 10:00am in the morning.

"Unnie, wake up ..", Chaeyoung pulling her unnie to get up from the bed.

"Aish! Arasseo .. Arasseo ..", Jeongyeon stood up with her eyes closed.

"Unnie, it's already 10:00am in the morning. You have to eat your breakfast."

Suddenly, an unknown number called Jeongyeon. She answered it right away.
---
J: Yes? Who's this?

UN: It's me, Jeongyeon-ah. Don't forget our meet up later at Seoul Café. 9:00pm, okay?

J: Fine. Wait, are you old? Your voice really sounds like an old man.

UN: Just meet me up later, so you will know.

J: K.

UN: Oh, wait. I just wanna give you a warning. Prepare yourself for what you will hear later. See you.
---
The call ended.

"Who was it?", Chaeyoung asked.

"The one who's playing with me."

"What did he say?"

"He just reminds me of our meet up later and told me to prepare myself for what I will hear later."

"Are you going to be alright, Unnie?"

Jeongyeon nodded and smiled.

Chaeyoung went outside to pick up Mina, while Jeongyeon finished her breakfast then went back to her room.

Tzuyu was in her room, while Dahyun needed to go to work.

After almost an hour, Chaeyoung went back with Mina then went straightly to her room. Mina sat at the couch while Chaeyoung sat at the bed.

"Are you excited?", Chaeyoung asked.

"For what?"

"For your upcoming drama."

"Of course. It's my time to bring back my old self.", Mina smiled nervously. It's been awhile since her last TV appearance.

"I'm so excited for you, Mina-ya."

Chaeyoung laid down on her bed and said, "Come here. Let's cuddle", while tapping the bed.

Mina laid down beside her and Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Mina with the comforter wrapped around both of them to warm their bodies