4. wedding

Preeti's Point of view

"I do.." Emily said while looking at Nick with love.

Today is Emily and Nick's wedding. I was standing beside Emily along with keerti as her best mates.

Emily and Nick's want a simple wedding without much guest and media interference so only family members and close friends are invited in the wedding.

Nataliya aunty and Neeta mom wants to held wedding in our house. So we all are in a garden area for the wedding.

I looked at Siddharth and he is already looking at me with love. He was standing beside Nick along with james as his best man.

He is looking more handsome than groom in his black tuxedo and black tie.

He looked at me from head to toe. I know he is checking me out in his gifted dress.

I was wearing a white lehnga. It has a off shoulder blouse and sleeves till my elbow. Blouse is full of embroidery with pink flowers and green leaves.

I don't know why he chooses a white lehenga for me.

I mean only brides wear white on there wedding day.

"I pronounce you husband and wife . Now you can kiss the bride."

Our gaze broke of father's voice. We both turn our gaze back to Emily and Nick.

Nick lifted Emily's gown Vail and pull her in a passionate kiss.

Everyone started clapping and hooted

Everyone got up from there seats to congratulate the new wedding couple

"Everyone Please sit down. Marriage is not done yet." Siddharth said while looking to everyone.

I was confused like everyone present in the hall.

Is there any vows left which Nick and Emily has to taken.

Siddharth walked to me and hold my hand. I looked at him with questioning eyes but he just give me smile.

He walked me to the father where Nick and Emily was standing before and took there wedding vows.

"Father..." Siddharth said looking at the father.

"Yes son.."

"Father, I know I'm already married with my wife but can I marry her again in front of jesus too." He asked looking at the father.

I looked at him with lots of emotions which are beyond love.

He wants to marry me again. I don't know what to say. I have no words. His love for me can't define in a definition. Because it's beyond love. It's like our souls and spirits are connected. It's like we both worship each other and shower each other with love.