50. Angry Husband-1

Sid's point of view

"My life is set. A great job with good salary package, have a beautiful wife and we have a beautiful daughter. I don't want anything from my life." Pulkit jiju said while others are nodded in agreement.

Pulkit, Anit jiju, Aditya, Anshul, Rohan bhiya, we all are in tarrase having drinks and share our life stories with each other while girls are in living room singing some ritual songs and dancing on it. It's already 11:45 P.M of the night and I don't think they still are singing ritual songs and dancing on it.

Weather is little bit colder, whole house and terrace was illuminating with fairy lights. Whole house is decorated like a bride. Pulkit jiju and Anit jiju wants some drink and spend some men time so they make a plane to drink on terrace but I don't want to drink so I stick to the beer only to give them a company.

"What about the dream of sports car?" Aditya asked while drinking his martini.

"Well..now I have one." Pulkit jiju shrug his shoulders.

"How..?" Everyone asked him in unison.

"Perks of being a brother-in-law of billionaire. Sid gifted me one." He said while grinning to me and gave him a soft smile.

I can understand his love for sports cars. Because I also crazy for those beauties.I gifted him a sports car on his birthday. He is like a older brother to me. I can do anything for my family and he is a family.

"Lucky bastard.." Anit jiju said with frawn.

"I know. Thankyou Sid. I have to wait for mor 25 years and have to save my whole salary to buy my dream car. But I will pay you." He said.

"Please don't. It was a gift from me and Preeti for your birthday." I said while sipping my bear.

"Well thankyou for such a lovely gift."
He said and I nodded my head while giving him a small smile.

I finished my beer in one gulp and put it on table. "I am heading to the bed. Good night everyone." I said.

"What..? It's too soon for the bed jiju." Anshul said.

"I'm sorry but have a little headache. Just wanted to sleep." I said while rubbing my temple with my forefinger and thumb. I really had a little headache due to the lack of sleep last night and a hectic day today. I can't sleep last night properly without Preeti in my arms. I really addicted to her.

"Oh! okey..Goodnight jiju." Anshul said and after wishing everyone a good night I went to my room.

I just need my wife right now and wanted to do some dirty stuff with her to ease the headache. Well her head massage can cure my headache but I wanted to make sweet love to her and sleep with her in my arms.

****

I was tossing and turning on my bed, waiting for my wife to come. I can't sleep at night without cuddling her. I'm addicted to her scent, her body, her everything and fell asleep in seconds when she is beside me, in my arms. I already text her an hour ago, to come to our room but there is no sign of her. This is the second night of my in-laws here for Keerti's wedding and I can't get a single minute to spend with my beautiful pregnant wife. Whole day passed between office work and Keerti's wedding preparations. This is the only time I get to spend some precious moments with my wife and with our unborn baby.

My little princess.

I really love to talk to our baby. It feels like he/she can here me. I know I didn't want a baby this soon but when Preeti broke the news of her pregnancy, I was numb and shocked at the time. I freaked out and don't know what to do. But when Preeti made me understand, the importance of baby in our life, I can see the shining and a hope in her eyes when she told me about the baby. Her happiness maters to me, I want to see her happy and if she want a baby, I will give her more than one.