11. Pregnant...?

Preeti's point of view

My sleep is disturbed due to the sun light falling on my face. I blinked many time to adjust my vision and rub my hands on my eyes to clear the vision and get over the rest sleep.
I put my palm on my mouth and yawn. I felt a little  pain in my whole body and feel a little tiredness.

My eyes fall on the picture on the wall of Siddharth, keerti and I.

Keerti and I were kissing on Siddharth's  both cheeks and he was winking looking at the camera. It was taken by dad on keerti's birthday. It was such a beautiful picture. Siddharth said it's is his favorite because it has two important women of his life in the same picture.

I run my fingers in my hair. I felt something heavy on my chest. I looked down and Siddharth is sleeping calmly on my chest. My lips curled into a smile and ran my fingers in his silk soft black hair.

I saw red scratches of my nails on his back. I should careful next time when we make love.

My eyes fell on his lips. His pink soft lips were parted a little telling me that he is in deep sleep. He must be tired after yesterday's party.

I slept after dinner because I had an headache and hell tired but he was working on his laptop till late night. After shower we only had half and hour or so short nap. So I know he is tired and went to bed late.

I kissed him on his forehead and slowly  lay him on the bed carefully, not to disturb his sleep. He frown when he lose my warmth. I immediately put pillow under his arms and he cuddled it thinking as it's me.

I pushed back my thin step to my shoulder which fall loosely on my upper arms and pulled down the hem of my night dress from my mid thighs. I look again at my handsome husband and can't help to look his beautiful  face. I leaned and give a soft pack on his lips. I took my clothes from closet and walked to washroom for a shower.

.....

"I am leaving." Siddharth said while unlocking his car.

"Wait..wait..just have one more bite of sandwich.  It's almost finish." I said while putting sandwich in front  of his mouth, waiting for him to open his mouth and bit it.

Today he woke up late and now rushing to office  for his early morning meeting. He is already late so he skipped his breakfast but I was running behind him to make him eat at least one sandwich.

"Preeti I am late for my meeting." He said while  biting a sandwich.

I give him a glass of orange juice and and he gave me his stern look but I give him my puppy eyes.

"You won't let me go without breakfast, will you." He asked.

I shaked my head as No.

He eventually took a glass from me and drink it in one go.

He took my saree drape and wipe his mouth.

"Ok I am leaving now. See you at evening." He peck me on cheek and hooped inside the car.

He is really late. Dad is already left for office.

I stood there until his car drove out from the metal gate. I chuckled softly and  turned around to walk inside.

I have to check keerti. She must be having hangover of all the drinking from yesterday. I also have to talk to her about her and james. I made a strong coffee for her, took aspirin and walked to her room.

......

When I reached to keerti's room she is already awake and holding her head between her palms.

"Uugghh.." she groaned while hanging her head down.